General Thread

ArcaneStomper

Wait @ArcaneStomper I'm confused with these rolls. Ignoring the fact that the attack bonus is a third of what it was when I only fought one of them, none of those hit

I don't know Anna's defences but I heavily doubt a 12 is enough, even with the -2 Delcroix has a Parry of 16, and Morgan has 21, so they all fall short. Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Abalon said:

Wait @ArcaneStomper I'm confused with these rolls. Ignoring the fact that the attack bonus is a third of what it was when I only fought one of them, none of those hit

I don't know Anna's defences but I heavily doubt a 12 is enough, even with the -2 Delcroix has a Parry of 16, and Morgan has 21, so they all fall short. Am I missing something?

I forgot to add the bonus from their Close Combat skill which is 7. Which I believe means they should hit all of you.

Ye, it does absolutely hit Anna (Kaiden) since she's still in the slower tankier defence from the older thread and i'm just struggling to put together something that shows the stats (since half of everything didn't copy over apparently when I was transferring stuff for her sheet either)

On 10/29/2023 at 10:03 PM, Niven81 said:

Will update tomorrow, sorry for delay.

Looks like you forgot to put down Morgan's action. Go ahead and take two now.

Everyone else you're up again. Looks like we lost Zelphas and Toptomcat unfortunately though.

On 10/31/2023 at 8:18 PM, ArcaneStomper said:

Everyone else you're up again. Looks like we lost Zelphas and Toptomcat unfortunately though.

Terribly sorry about my absence: my ass got COVID, then the rest of my family got COVID. Hasn't been a fun time. I'll have a post up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Yeah, it sucks. Hope the recovery was swift. I'm wondering if Zelphas forgot about this game, because they're active. Either way, maybe waiting for others before playing my actions isn't as good an idea as I thought. I'll roll an attack on the weakened hand later