OOC: The Shattered Badger

Brian Skies

It doesn't specify, but we will have players starting at the Command Tent.

Barbarians, Druids, and Rangers have abilities tied to wilderness tokens. If there are any other uses for wilderness tokens, I have yet to be made aware of them.

Sorry for the delay in getting Euphonia into the Preludes thread. Weekend turned into a family outing so I didn't have time for online stuff. And I've been fighting with the Baldr formatting style most of the day.

I'm off to the battle practice next!

Space,

Is there something one of the players can do with their character to perhaps help bring you along quietly? You can hold your true intro post -which is sometimes a player's favorite post of the game- for later, but we can make sure you're included in some activity via PC actions.

Let me (or us) know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Brian Skies Is Moricarn within range of Tek to share senses (100')? If so she'd like to do that. She'd like a count of the figures, and see if any are engaged in something resembling a combat, as well as the location of the toppled carriage relative to the figures and the current approach of the party.

Also, this road we are travelling; how big is it (you mentioned a "trail" earlier so a foot trail or such)? More importantly, how good is the environment for hiding (on and off the trail)? Is the grass tall enough to use as visual cover for sneaking, or is avoiding being heard the best we can do?

Finally, could she try to attack from here with her Longbow? I would assume the targets are within the long range (600') but of course, without seeing the target for herself, firing would likely be hard?

Edited by Eldariel (see edit history)

Good luck and here's to a quick healing.

Tomorrow, my wife is being induced with our third child. I'll be around for a few days mostly hanging out in the hospital and getting the lay of the land of being outnumbered at home. Then I'll be on parental leave for a few weeks as we adjust to new schedules. I don't really intend for there to be much slowdown in my posting but I have been posting more regularly from work recently. So maybe a few weeks of delay before I jump back into work again (and screen time becomes more mandatorily prevalent).