Character Creation Questions

Mindcrime

Alright, all characters have been reviewed and all but one completed.  I do apologize for the delay in getting this done.  Once I get feedback from @Roughtrade on Moira and we get her completed, then I'll make my selections.  I'm going to guess that that'll take a day or two, so I'm looking at getting the game started probably on Friday or Saturday.  I do want to thank all of you that submitted a character.  I know it can be a lot of work and I appreciate all of the effort.  I'm sorry that I can't take all of you.

Okay everyone.  I have finally made my selections for the game.  The party will consist of:

Halcyon Whitemane ,Human Samurai @Steel Warrior

Kilien Halfelven, Dwarf Monk @eriktd

Laje Cos, Elf Arcanist @relekorlagunis

Marin Eltar, Dwarf Cleric @pdwalt

Toren Sorevir, Human Magus @Alhallor

Ursion 'Fangwood' Jeggare, Half-Orc Bard @Inash

Here's a link to the Discord that I've created for the game.  It will strictly be used for OOC discussions.  It isn't mandatory but I have found it can be helpful and fun and I encourage you all to join.

Tomorrow, I will have the mods set the game to private and then send you all invites, and we'll get started.

For those that didn't get picked, know that it was not an easy decision as all of the submissions were good.  Again, I thank you for your time and appreciate the effort that you put into your characters.