• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a tutorial for converting our old templates to the new style? I tried copy/paste of my old template and nothing appeared right -- and no little icon pic.

It would be super helpful if there were some kind of preview-post, but the only thing I see is Submit Reply, which gets publicly posted. If I could preview, then I could play around and figure it out.

@ScottGellI think you can still post and then edit the posts, but I know that's a bit less than ideal. @Dax Thura I know the old thread is locked, but is there any chance you can unlock that on the old site? I think like that ScottGell I got by by opening the "edit" and then copying my previous posts and editing them, so it would be convenient to have that available for my forst gameplay post on this one.

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

Thanks Dax. Actually, I think the default color template will be fine. Found a nice Teal one I like.

So ... how do I post a new message, so it looks like the one you edited, with the avatar in the header and the stats in the footer? I tried clicking CLONE, then I tried clicking SOURCE code but none of that seemed to work.

Basically, for all my Play by Post games, I have a text file with templates appropriate for that system. I just copy those templates into the game and edit the text/dice accordingly. How do I capture the post as it looks now, with dice rolls, avatar pics, headers, footers, etc.?

Edited by ScottGell (see edit history)

On 10/7/2023 at 1:04 PM, Dax Thura said:

@Belabras I edited your post to show how I think you wanted it to look. You can place an image that you have uploaded or from an html into Other Media in the Title section of the Fieldset. Then type the data into the Content section.

Thanks, I'll use that as a base. Looks good!

So it looks like once you make a format that you like, you can copy the code from the source section and just copy paste to get the layouts! Sorry for the delay as well all, busy week after busy weekend for me but finally had 10 minutes in the office uninterrupted

So all, we want to get back to breachill at this point? Also do we want to offer this from the Good neighbor bit? Think we should definitely at least get Nketiah to be a liaison for us

If you want to maintain relations with Akrivel, Nketiah might be persuaded to be the liaison. She already has experience.

Mauuko can even be her attache/bodyguard.

Hi folks - so sorry for being awol the last month! No excuses, life got really busy, the shift to this new site and a few other factors sapped me of wanting to jump back in. I'm keen to continue though if you'll still have me!

Ooh, I think the dice roller has gone a bit weird because I copied and pasted the roll? either way the dice at the bottom seem accurate. And you're all good allefgib, I think we had all slowed down a bit for a while there, but getting back into the swing of it on the new site!