Jump to content

About This Game

Where DM Dax runs games.

Game System

Starfinder

Advertising

12/31/2030

Detailed Description

Welcome to the (New) Myth-Weavers official chapter of the Starfinder Society organized play campaign.

 

The Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild, part of Paizo’s Organized Play programs, is a worldwide science fantasy roleplaying campaign that puts you in the role of an agent of the Starfinder Society, an organization of explorers, archaeologists, and adventurers dedicated to discovering and chronicling all corners of the galaxy (and beyond). The Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild is powered by the Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

Community

Pathfinder Society
  1. What's new in this game
  2. B4 Nalah gets a Hero Point Round 5 Nalah and Kuz'Arak May Act * Blue continues to sit there serenely. * Magenta claws at Kajimara before dropping her and squeezing out of the corner. * Purple takes a swipe at Hamarr not Kyros as detailed below. Her attack causes his shield to visibly rust Surely a grave insult to a craftsman like him. She then releases Drasil and runs out of the room. Possible AoOs. * Garion continues to stand about casually. He does reach out to heal Drasil of his wounds. * Kyros does a flying air spin over to Magenta. His claws flash out as he lands. Magenta falls as a result. Kajimara looks at Kyros with heart eyes. * Hamarr's takes the hit on his shield. He also tries to trip Purple as she withdraws. Fail * Drasil's reflective swing as Purple misses as does his attempt to grab hold of her after she's made it up the hall. His attempted swing once she does turn back around is futile. * Status Visibility: the dotted line gives Concealment. Terrain: Cover: 98/98 HP 1/3 AP; 73/96 HP; 102/102 HP 1/3 AP; 123/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10 89/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life; 142/154 HP 2/3 AP; 127/136 HP 2/3 AP; Darkvision, Vibration Sense ; Grabbed Purple -54 hp Blue ; Invisible Mentions
  3. to aid, or give chase?, the thought bounces around his mind. He could chase Purple. He should chase purple. That they wanted to escape was reason enough to pursue. And he looks at Kajimaria, fighting alone, wounded. And in the next moment, they aren't alone, Kyros and Hamarr moving in. Worries assuaged, Drasil dashes after purple. He sprints down the corridor, snatching at the creature as it runs. Athletics to Grapple Because nothing bad can happen when you have no Hero points left, Lets Hero Point That! athletics to grapple Regardless of whether he has the creature pinned, he continues lashing it with his whip, his face a scowl to match its own. Snagging strike if grapple failed, normal strike if not :1d20+18 Cold Iron, Slashing, Nonlethal : 2d4+6+6 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 109/114 +0 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |
  4. His plan was to go over to your ship and use it to make his escape.
  5. Game and Activity Signups are open for PaizoCon Online 2024! Wednesday, April 17, 2024
  6. Check Out The PaizoCon Online 2024 Schedule! Thursday, April 04, 2024
  7. When Dmerilo gets to the outside of the airlock, it opens. The Jangly Man is there. Round 1 Lavinia May Act - Dmerilo is still outside of the ship, but the airlock is open. The Jangly Man is standing in the doorway. - The rest of you are in the bridge. * As the pair look at each other in shock, Dmerilo recovers first. He takes the Jangly Man by the collar and yeets him out into space. The Jangly Man almost grabs the frame, but just misses it. His curses at Dmerilo is lost in the vacuum of space as he helplessly floats away. * Menlas runs to the airlock, but finds the inner door closed and locked as the outside door is open. * Kaeon's purposeful operations of the computer allows him to bypass the lockout. You now only need another success to gain proper access then a second to deactivate the self-destruct command. Each attempt is a Standard Action. BTW time is still counting down. * STATUS Light Level: Dark Terrain: Urban - SP 57/63 HP 58/58 RP 10/10 || - SP 72/81 HP 69/69 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Darkvision 60'; Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - SP 40/79 HP 58/58 RP 10/10 || Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - SP 72/73 HP 67/67 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Light (mote); Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - HP 6/6 (narrative starship combat) - SP 63/63 HP 49/49 RP 10/10 || Low-Light Vision - SP 81/81 HP 67/67 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Darkvision 60'; Jangly Man -61 hp Mentions
  8. Get Your Tickets for PaizoCon Online 2024! Friday, March 22, 2024
  9. The solarian moves towards the airlock and fires towards the Jangly man. membrane holdout pistol Damage
  10. Greetings, Paizoverse! I’m very excited to announce the locations for this year’s PaizoCon@ program! This pilot program will allow you to experience PaizoCon in person with your fellow Pathfinders and Starfinders while supporting your local game stores.
  11. Dmerilo "FINALLY! COME 'ERE! Dmerilo charges straight at them, grabs them by whatever they can, and try to throw them out the airlock. Move: Up to Jangles Standard: Reposition Stat Block Vesk Solider 9 SP: 81/81 | HP: 69/69 | F: 9| R: 6 | W: 6 Init: +7 | Speed: 35 | KAC: 27 | EAC: 26 Offense: Punch +15 (2d6+18 B) | Unarmed MW Strike (Standard): 2x Punch +12 (2d6+18 B) | Reposition +21 Conditional Bonuses MW Strike: Combine damage for DR Frenzy: +4 Melee Dmg, +1 Will, -1 AC, +9 Temp HP Close Enough to Kill: Miss but not Nat 1 when frenzied, spend 1 RP to treat as hit, do minimum dmg (24)
  12. When Dmerilo gets to the outside of the airlock, it opens. The Jangly Man is there. Round 1 All PCs May Act - Dmerilo is still outside of the ship, but the airlock is open. The Jangly Man is standing in the doorway. - The rest of you are in the bridge. * STATUS Light Level: Dark Terrain: Urban - SP 57/63 HP 58/58 RP 10/10 || - SP 72/81 HP 69/69 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Darkvision 60'; Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - SP 40/79 HP 58/58 RP 10/10 || Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - SP 72/73 HP 67/67 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Light (mote); Lesser Resistant Armor [Acid/Cold] - HP 6/6 (narrative starship combat) - SP 63/63 HP 49/49 RP 10/10 || Low-Light Vision - SP 81/81 HP 67/67 RP 9/9 || Low-Light Vision, Darkvision 60'; Jangly Man -61 hp Mentions
  13. Lavina - shaken HP: 58/58 Stamina: 63/63 Resolve: 9/10 EAC/KAC: 18/18 Fort +5, Reflex +8, Will +12 (presumably Kaeon tells everyone that the reactor is overloading) "Oh. That's bad. Let's get the hell out of here."
  14. Hamàrr uses his shield to block the Hag's blow, and is shocked to see an orange rust forming where her claws made contact. Quick Block Reaction 23-DR12=11 With concern in his voice he asks his shield, "Are you alright..." Seeing one hag leave, he raises his shield again and joins Kyros next to the uglier one. With a quick nod to his ally, he tries to trip her with his shield's augmentation. Trip Actions 1. Raise Shield 2. Stride 3. Trip
  15. B4 Nalah gets a Hero Point Round 5 All PC's May Act - Does Kyros wear metal armor? If not, then Purple's attack would go to Hamarr instead. * Blue continues to sit there serenely. * Magenta claws at Kajimara before dropping her and squeezing out of the corner. * Purple takes a swipe at Hamarr not Kyros as detailed below. Her attack causes his shield to visibly rust Surely a grave insult to a craftsman like him. She then releases Drasil and runs out of the room. Possible AoOs. * Status Visibility: the dotted line gives Concealment. Terrain: Cover: 98/98 HP 1/3 AP; 73/96 HP; 79/102 HP 1/3 AP; 123/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10 89/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life; 131/154 HP 2/3 AP; 127/136 HP 2/3 AP; Darkvision, Vibration Sense ; Grabbed Purple -54 hp Magenta -45 hp Blue ; Invisible Mentions
  16. After I made the roll, I realized that Hamarr is fully encased in metal and his background would cause him to take extreme umbrage to the attack, so I switched to hitting him. Did I not edit that right?
  17. Kyros wonders if Garion is talking to themself, but hearing Drasil, decides the elf must be right. It's Garion's ghostly ancestors again. Still, they seem to be helping, so who is he to criticize. Returning his focus to the battle, there isn't much Kyros can do about the hag fleeing into the tree room. Instead, he turns to the nearest target. Dancing into a flank with Kajimara, he strikes. 1. Vexing Tumble to close. Acrobatics 2. Attack magenta with the flank and panache To hit damage 3. Attack again to hit damage Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1
  18. Spotting his opportunity, Drasil flicks the mighty iron whip at the fleeing hag Reactive Strike, Including flanking! slashing damage! He flinches as Garion touches him before he realises it is a friend, but cladly accepts the cooling light, calming his adrenaline spiked brain. "Thank your family for me, while they are here. They are invaluable allies" He nods firmly in the direction of Garions assumed invisible relatives, before refocusing his mind on the battle around him to aid, or give chase?, he thinks to himself, thoughts accelerating. | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 109/114 +0 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |
  19. Hey now, not using my prefered weapon group is giving a -2 to hit! I can barely sleep for want of that extra 2 to hit.
  20. With Drasil beside him, slightly injured, Garion reaches out and touches the elf to restore some health. He then says aloud, "If you all can finish things off, I'm just chatting with our invisible friend here." Lay on Hands: Drasil heals 30hp. Cost: 1 focus point. Returning his attention to the strange osyluth, Garion responds telepathically (if that's possible), "Please forgive the delay. Before we consider an offer, may we know specifically what we're getting in return for your ... 'employment'?" Garion awaits a response. Actions ◆ Battle Med ◆ Talk ◆ (probably another Talk action if the conversation requires more than 1 action)
  21.  
×
×
  • Create New...