OOC

LDDragon

@LDDragon I apologize for being slow with the transfer, I am not sure if it's been the transfer that's slowing me down. I know I signed up for healing when Group A needed fresh blood. Sadly, I find the cleric, kind of draining, if I don't get initiative I start out behind the 8-ball, and the most effective option is the 2 Action heal.

So I should probably withdraw rather than hold the game up any further. This has nothing to do with the way the game's being run, just my enjoyment of the character.

Edited by Zen Gypsy (see edit history)

If nothing else, Mac is Trained in Medicine and packs a Healer's Kit. And yes, he is supposed to pick up some Medicine Skill Feats along the way. He's trying to find a way to treat lycanthrophy after all.

That reminds me, since Remove Curse is strictly Divine/Occult and Break Enchantment does not seem to exist, how do the people of the Magaambya deal with curses, if they canonically only teach Arcane and Primal magic?

8 minutes ago, Lycar said:

If nothing else, Mac is Trained in Medicine and packs a Healer's Kit. And yes, he is supposed to pick up some Medicine Skill Feats along the way. He's trying to find a way to treat lycanthrophy after all.

That reminds me, since Remove Curse is strictly Divine/Occult and Break Enchantment does not seem to exist, how do the people of the Magaambya deal with curses, if they canonically only teach Arcane and Primal magic?

Interdimensional portal between the two groups!

On 8/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, Kistler said:

@LDDragon will you dmpc the cleric/another healer for us through this portion to keep it moving?

I might do a DMPC just in case, and start recruiting, as I would prefer to get another player long term.

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)

On 8/10/2023 at 1:21 PM, Lycar said:

Might source divine magic outside