OOC: The Wizened Tankard

Brian Skies

Before we continue with Wipptide, I do find it necessary to inform you of the strong current in the Ifolon River. It requires strength checks for characters that wish to move more than 30 ft on their turn. Failure pushes them back and gives exhaustion. Also, taking the spear from another person involves a strength check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the timings exactly work, but thought some.more of us could bump into each other before the champions festival round the riddle box - feel free to interact with big grizzly bugbear carrying little kenku bard, or move on @DragonZaidand @TheRaconteur

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

On 3/22/2024 at 12:54 AM, PureChance said:

Not sure if the timings exactly work, but thought some.more of us could bump into each other before the champions festival round the riddle box - feel free to interact with big grizzly bugbear carrying little kenku bard,

Sounds good, I'll have something today, I'd been waiting for @DragonZaid to respond.

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, PureChance said:

She unfortunately made the save, and made the save, in Brian's last post (about 2/3rds down the dice) - they just didn't specifically call it out.

That was for Wipp's scare and it was called out.