Increase the size of the posting field when editing?

Arklytte

1 hour ago, Arklytte said:

@Eric @bwatford Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

This is still happening, at random, in multiple threads.  In can, for example, see the Maximize button on this post, and this thread, but in a game I'm applying for, it's not available on any of the posts I've made, then try to go back and edit.

Also, and I'm not sure where to post this, but since this is where the whole 'Maximize the editing box' discussion seems to have started, I'll put it here, but the maximized doesn't seem to be maintaining the whole Theme when you maximize it.  It's just a basic white background with text appropriate for the theme.  It's fine in the light colored themes, with dark text, but it's nearly impossible to see in the Dark theme, with it's light grey text.

After some testing here is the behavior that I can repeat across all browsers.

@Eric

The maximize button is working on all post in the main forum area. 

The issue is in Clubs.  When a thread is made in clubs, when you try an edit the very first post then you get the maximize option. Any post after the original post in that topic when you go to edit it then you do not get the maximize option for some reason. It has nothing to do with post content as I tried it with nothing but a single letter in a reply and still nothing.

My best guess here, and I am shooting from the hip is that since the only difference between main forums and clubs is the dice roller.  It may be making the post too narrow and it thinks its on a phone so disables the option?  Again wild shot there.  Going to run try something.

EDIT: That is exactly the issue.  I widened my browser width and can now get the maximize button on every post. Probably got a media size tag in there somewhere that removes the option on mobile at x screen size.  Probably set at 736px, probably need to lower that to 568px or so.