Group B OOC

LDDragon

1 hour ago, Kistler said:

Also, @LDDragon are we on full remaster rules now? AON has updated.

I'm happy either way!

I will accept content from either, with a preference for the remaster, but will need to get used to things. Thus those who wish to use remaster can do so, those on legacy are not forced to convert. If this causes issues I will revise later. If you see me doing something weird let me know, as I am new to the remaster. The modules have been written with legacy rules in mind. If you have access to a summary of differences between remaster and legacy let me know, or any notable changes.

1 hour ago, Cleric8092 said:

Started Character thread

cool 😀

Based on the logical, listed pattern of DCs.

DCs related to Anadis very most likely 18 for realistic and 20 for outlandish.

Nice to pass a check, or at least get close, at introduction. Though Nat 1 and subsequent incredibly outlandishly unlikely imaginative guesses may have been more fun and interesting. I do plan for there to be true usefulness and utility from Wugo.

Edited by Cleric8092 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

That is a good question and I do not know the answer lol. Open to suggestions. That does look amazing and I feel like getting people to rally in support of it is viable.

On 3/27/2024 at 9:22 PM, r0llcage said:

@LDDragon How much monies is the treehouse renovation going to cost? Joseph hasn't spent much money yet. Caster life.

spacer.png

I will say 20gp will be enough to get the project started at the very least, People can then roleplay and/or roll checks to rally support and potential investment to progress things along. How does that sound?

Let's sell the rug! That's 30g we can use there (i believe its a 'valuable', so sells for full price) . Does anyone what to start a side thread for us to RP as Chip and Joanna?

• 2 weeks later...

dang it. it's made of cheese. possibly old and moldy. yipes

*truly appreciate the post OOC in addition to IC of it's Init.

Wugo - slow on the uptake. Maybe for the best. So can follow others' lead in response

Edited by Cleric8092 (see edit history)