Tavern (OOC)

Shocker

1 hour ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

Please be pushy, especially for me. If you’re waiting on me and I’ve not advised a reason (like a biz trip), then I could appreciate a reminder, because it means that I missed an update or my post was eaten by the system.

cheers

Let’s not encourage me becoming pushy, you wouldn’t like me being pushy. But a friendly reminder is no problem.

9 minutes ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

No. That’s why I asked. I don’t see air in the IC thread and thought you would post it in another folder

OK the job board is up, but for future reference if you can't see something that you should, please let me know. I did not read your earlier comment as we can't see this. And I had deliberately not posted this as visible for all, to allow for more interaction.

Edit: sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, CraterShip said:

As someone who went to the inn first, I promise not to look at the job board post...for more than five minutes

I was going to post it anyhow after the two groups rejoined

2 hours ago, CraterShip said:

As someone who went to the inn first, I promise not to look at the job board post...for more than five minutes

LOL.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

I was going to post it anyhow after the two groups rejoined

So, no people at the Town Hall, just the board? Do we skip to the inn with the information?

On 8/8/2023 at 7:05 PM, Shocker said:

"As for that job board, I have no use for it, in fact that busybody Harbin Wester insists it's for official towns business only. As if me posting a job offer for a kitchen maid was not in the interest of the town."

For those interested on knowing the contents of the unredacted innkeeper's post, here it is:

KItchen-Girl-Vintage-Job-Ads.jpg.aa1a4ebd9ef0c25f7e1e77af802c19b2.jpg

Edited by Siryuu (see edit history)

I have seen the several strong hints about the desire to have a map, but you are all fairly new to the area, where would you get this knowledge from? Let me state a couple of obvious observations that you would have made automatically about your surroundings during your travel

The stage had taken at least some of you from Neverwinter, south along the High Road, leaving the Neverwinter Wood to the east, before changing on an eastward trail to bring you to Phandalin. The Neverwinter wood is now due North, but so far away that you can't make it out on the horizon. Other than the sword Mountains which are visible at the horizon from the Southwest and come ever closer to meet Phandalin due east. Due south you see some hills long before the sheer cliffs of the mountains.