OOC Chat Chapter One - Blood on the Crown

bwatford

Just now, Past Imperfect said:

I think Ky used misty step to get away from the baddie.

Also, just want to check. Does Gwydion take 7 damage, then? I'll use uncanny dodge, if so, to halve the damage.

I accounted for Uncanny dodge in the mechanics spoiler.

I will be out of town all of this coming week, up in the mountains so no updates on MW.

I had hoped to get an update in (seems you have pretty much taken out the Ettercap) and move us forward beforehand but it doesn't look like the case.

If someone wanted [to create a threat for in character chatting while I am gone, feel free. Also hoping to get the time to send a message to @The Eyeball Kid and invite Harder Nug to the game, as he seems to be everyone's choice.

@bwatford Quick question just to make sure we're all on the same page. Will we treat it as Harder Nug being someone in our group already, just joining up, or somewhere in between? Likewise, if Algiedi doesn't come back will Skogrinn be treated as not having been there since she only had a couple posts or will she be worked out of the story after this first quick adventure concludes?

3 hours ago, Peacemonger said:

@bwatford Quick question just to make sure we're all on the same page. Will we treat it as Harder Nug being someone in our group already, just joining up, or somewhere in between? Likewise, if Algiedi doesn't come back will Skogrinn be treated as not having been there since she only had a couple posts or will she be worked out of the story after this first quick adventure concludes?

Just switching the two out

3 hours ago, The Eyeball Kid said:

Should I just jump in then?

I think B is out of town, and we haven't officially killed the Ettercap yet, so you could go ahead and take a couple swings at it, as if you had been with us the whole time. If you want to add anything to our previous encounters, you could put that in your post too, a sort of summary from your character's perspective. Go wild and introduce your character to the story.