OOC Chat Chapter One - Blood on the Crown

bwatford

We've still got all the roles covered pretty well, but I would recommend adding TheRaconteur's Saara. The PC is mechanically similar to Yaldiled, but no one ever complained about having two paladins in a party. I've been playing in a game with TheRaconteur for almost a year and they're very nice and write frequent and interesting posts. Open to others as well.

4 hours ago, BobtheWizard said:

We've still got all the roles covered pretty well, but I would recommend adding TheRaconteur's Saara. The PC is mechanically similar to Yaldiled, but no one ever complained about having two paladins in a party. I've been playing in a game with TheRaconteur for almost a year and they're very nice and write frequent and interesting posts. Open to others as well.

Since you know them, shoot them a message and see if they would like to join, that way they are with us from the restart next Monday.

My nemesis, Saithor!

With your Oath of Ancients Paladin 4/Bard 1 that got picked over my Oath of Ancients Paladin 4/Warlock 1.

(Also my DM in no less than three games and and co-player in several others, who I've known for years now).

1 minute ago, Peacemonger said:

@bwatford: Last time we basically moved on from the player who left early as if they hadn't been there, and brought in the new player as if they'd been there all along. How about this time? Same thing or a different approach?

Seeing the current situation in game. I think the same approach works best here.