OOC Chat Chapter One - Blood on the Crown

bwatford

And welcome @Neopopulas.

Would you be willing to have Amelia be acquaintances with Baldur and/or the others? Maybe having worked together in the past? Just a little something to help move the intro along. Being total strangers and meeting under these circumstances could end up with one or both sides thinking the other side set the fire. And we don't have time to deal with a lot of talking right now or we won't save those poor horses. 😉

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, bwatford said:

@MysteriousMiller you have been summoned. lol

Hello, hello...what have we here?

Well, you'll need to give me the chance to get reacquainted, but if you're looking for a rogue then I'd be happy to help.

I'm tutoring the evening (A-level Chemistry) then I'll have a read.

Nice to see a few familiar faces 😀

6 hours ago, bwatford said:

@MysteriousMiller I do believe Ru'ath has too many expertise proficiencies as he is not yet 6th level. So he should have 2.

2 expertise at level 2, but the others are due to the level 3 "Spycraft" ability. I already had proficiency in Stealth, Sleight of Hand and Deception, so I get expertise with these 3 because of that ability.

1 hour ago, MysteriousMiller said:

2 expertise at level 2, but the others are due to the level 3 "Spycraft" ability. I already had proficiency in Stealth, Sleight of Hand and Deception, so I get expertise with these 3 because of that ability.

Completely missed that. Lol

@MysteriousMiller Welcome. If you don't feel like being known by the old group, you could have your person arrive with Amelia. They were traveling together and rushed to the fire. Maybe he went to check the house as she headed for the stable?

Just ideas, but if you go with being a stranger there is a good chance that Saara might assume you started this whole mess. 😉 She likes to jump to conclusions.

5 hours ago, Draidden said:

@MysteriousMiller Welcome. If you don't feel like being known by the old group, you could have your person arrive with Amelia. They were traveling together and rushed to the fire. Maybe he went to check the house as she headed for the stable?

Just ideas, but if you go with being a stranger there is a good chance that Saara might assume you started this whole mess. 😉 She likes to jump to conclusions.

Sounds like a plan...I'll put a post together this evening 👍