Ch. 1 The long way home

wrathgon

Enoch is seemingly the only one not bothered by what happened form the mortal crew. He lets the others vent and keeps his mouth shut, not wanting to get into a moral debate. He knows the group would have killed them all had they had the chance to get the artifact, so he doesn't see the issue. They got valuable information and they didn't lose any of their own. Win-win in Enoch's book.

As the time approaches you all come back to the bridge and meet your future captain once again.

His final message is this: " I will see you soon, your future say, know you are all still with me, and we have moved forward our quest. Some when leave the planet you are going to solve the aging problem, some only extend it. All I will say is the planet you are going to has the best resources to stop aging that you will have access you, take hold of your future, and embrace whatever you need to do to get it done, cause you may not get another chance after you leave."

He gives each of you a Bio scan of yourselves "This is for you in case you need it to reverse anything that is about to happen... you will see good luck"

With that, the light starts to surround you all and your head starts to hurt again. Quickly it becomes blinding and when you blink you are in a large 70 footx100 foot room with a lot of other people, you are all wearing the same clothing and a big TV-like screen is in front of you. You are all in a line up to walk toward it. You see the captain in the same suit you are wearing and he points to Oven and to his head. he gets it and creates his mindnet.

"No much time to explain, we crashed on that planet 24 hours ago, cleared a base to work from then found we are stuck here, so we are pretending to be part of these people that are from a sealed bunker outside the current society from over 50,000 years of their history. So as long as we pretend we are from there we can insert ourselves into this world. They are sending us into a train simulation to give us the skills needed to be part of this society, I fear it will know what I am so we should all keep our distance until out into their world. We can talk more when we are out. if it is safe I will contact you there. Your contracts are on hold as per the crash clause so until we get off this planet you have no direct obligation to me and can act as you see fit. Your future selves were interesting to see. Hope you enjoy your future we can speak about it later. If anyone mutates we can work to see if can reverse it later but your future selves gave some hint about who does and doesn't change back. O it's my turn wish me luck..." With that you see him walk into the big TV screen and then it is your turn....