Level 1: Dungeon Level

bwatford

Admaer "Blue" Azuregift - High Elf Wizardspacer.png

AC: 15 | HP: 28/32 (fey ancestry) | HD: 5/5d6 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 14 | Arcane Recovery: 1/1 | Portents: 20/13 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/4 2nd 2/3 3rd 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 0/1

The wizard plucked another crystal die from his belt pouch with his mental hand and sent it on a brief orbit around his own head before dropping it into his actual flesh and blood hand to join its companion.  

"Caution seems to be the order of the day," Blue said, before reconsidering for a moment and adding, "Or night.  I suppose it is technically still night time, though I haven't been keeping all that careful a track of things.  In any case, if my Augury suggests anything but weal, then we leave this statue alone.  Does that sound fair to one and all?"

Nisgaviel (Bat Familiar) | AC: 12 | HP: 1/1 | HD: 1/1d4-1 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 11 (keen hearing)

Mechanics

Main Hand: Ink pen
Off Hand: Parchment-wrapped Arcane Grimoire

Action: .  If the party agrees, Blue will ritual cast Augury and ask what will happen if they place the head back on the statue.  
Bonus Action: .
Move: .
Manipulate: .

Concentration: .

Planned Responses: Shield for magic missile or melee attacks that hit, Absorb Elements for elemental attacks that are covered.  Natural 20 portent for life-or-death or equivalent saves, especially saves against Int drain.

Nisgaviel - Celestial Spirit and Bat Familiar

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Land on Blue's shoulder.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

image.png.9c305f6abf3fde2f3f88095afc5769b9.png

Prepared Spells

Prepared Spells (10)

Absorb Elements, Shield, Magic Missile, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Feather Fall, Mage Armor

Web, Misty Step

Hypnotic Pattern

Varta Rockgrinder:  Rune Knight 5

spacer.png

AC: 20 | HP: 49/49 (shield master) | HD: 5/5d10 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception1216: 15 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Cloud Rune: 0/1 | Giant's Might: 3/3 | Second Wind: 1/1 | Stone Rune: 1/1 | Stone's Endurance: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Varta nodded.

"Yeah, you ask the gods if this is gonna kill us.  I'll be here, ready to put the head on the statue, though.  Something tells me that we might need to do it.  Hells, something also tells me that I want to split the next goblin I see in twain, so it's important to listen when you feel that sensation."

Mechanics

Listen at the door.  If nothing is there, you can assume Varta opens the wooden door.

spacer.png

For the next quarter of an hour they waited on Blue's magic dice to tell them something about their purposed action of putting the head back on the statue.  Looking at how it was broken off they weren't even sure it would stay on.

When Blue was finished walking around the room, and chanting, or whatever it was that he was doing, he rolled his magical dice but got no answer in return, so neither good nor bad seemed to be the voice of fate.

Excavation Site
Fourth Day, the 24th of TarsakhApril @ 6:39 am

To save a little time here, you can put the head of the statue on, it does nothing special, that you can see.

CONDITIONS
Blue (mage armor)
Moss (darkvision)
Varta (light spell)

MAP IS ACIVE
Please use coordinates or directions when moving (N, S, E, SE, W, etc)

Show Active Maps

spacer.png

Level 1: Dungeon Level and Crypts

Show Bookkeeping

PASSIVE PERCEPTION

Moss 17 | Varta 15 | Blue 14 | Xaya 13 | Narissa 11

INITIATIVE

Not currently in use!!

MECHANICS

Not currently in use!!

CONDITIONS

Blue
Mage Armor (4 hours and 57 minutes remaining)

Moss
Darkvision (5 hours and hours and hours and 7 minutes remaining)

DESCRIPTIONS

Default Marching Order
Varta | Xaya | Jax | Blue | Narissa | Moss

Watch 1
Undetermined

Watch 2
Undetermined

Watch 3
Undetermined

ADMAER "BLUE" AZUREGIFT

Hit Points: 28/32 (fey ancestry)
Hit Dice: 5/5
Arcane Recovery: 1/1 *L
Portent 1: 20
Portent 2: 13
1st Level Spell Slots: 3/4 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
2nd Level Spell Slots: 2/3 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
3rd Level Spell Slots: 2/2 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
*When holding Arcane Grimoire (+7 / DC 15) when not.
DM Inspiration: 1/1
Attuned Magic Items: 1/3
XP: 7,160/14,000

MOSS

Hit Points: 28/38
Wildshape: 1/2 *S
1st Level Spell Slots: 4/4 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
2nd Level Spell Slots: 1/3 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
3rd Level Spell Slots: 1/2 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
*When holding Moon Sickle (+7 / DC 15) when not.
XP: 7,160/14,000

NARISSA DELAVAUNT

Hit Points: 27/27
Hit Dice: 2/5 (resist necrotic, radiant)
Bloodwell Vial: 1/1 *L
Favored of the Gods: 1/1 *L
Healing Hands: 0/1 *L
Radiant Soul: 1/1 *L
Sorcery Points: 3/5 *L
*When holding/wearing Bloodwell Vial (+7 / DC 15) when not.

VARTA "ROCKGRINDER"

Hit Points: 28/49 (shield master)
Hit Dice: 5/5
Action Surge: 1/1 *S
Cloud Rune: 1/1 *S
Giant's Might: 3/3 *L
Second Wind: 1/1 *S
Stone Rune: 1/1 *S
Stone's Endurance: 1/1 *S
DM Inspiration: 1/1
Attuned Magic Items: 0/3

XAYA NEV

Hit Points: 42/43
Hit Dice: 4/5 (fey ancestry)
Any Cantrip: 1/1 *L
Defender: AC:15 Hit Points: 31/31
Defender Repair: 3/3 *L
Fey Step: 3/3 *L
1st Level Spell Slots: 2/4 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
2nd Level Spell Slots: 2/2 *L (+8* / DC 16*)
*When holding All Purpose Tool (+7 / DC 15) when not.
Attuned Magic Items: 1/3

AC: 15 | HP: 28/32 (fey ancestry) | HD: 5/5d6 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 14 | Arcane Recovery: 1/1 | Portents: 20/13 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/4 2nd 2/3 3rd 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 0/1

Brushing chalk dust from his hands, Blue stood up from his ritual circle.  Or, more precisely, he stood up from where his ritual circle had been before he scrubbed it out.  His dice floated one by one back into his belt pouch, and once that was done a few quick castings of Prestidigitation ensured that even the dust was gone.

Blue retrieved his ink pen and starting jotting down notes even as he spoke up.  "Well, it would seem that the voice of fate is silent on this issue.  Putting the head back on the statue as is will do nothing, good or bad."

The elf cocked his head to one side thoughtfully, and then added, "Though with hindsight being somewhat more all-encompassing than future sight I can now see that we failed to account for what might happen if we mended the break between the statue and its head.  Well, I say we, but in fact I do mean you, Xaya.  So, perhaps something to come back to in the future?  I'll keep a detailed record of things so we won't forget about it later, so no need to worry on that account."

Nisgaviel (Bat Familiar) | AC: 12 | HP: 1/1 | HD: 1/1d4-1 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 11 (keen hearing)

Mechanics

Action: .  If the party agrees, Blue will ritual cast Augury and ask what will happen if they place the head back on the statue.  

Planned Responses: Shield for magic missile or melee attacks that hit, Absorb Elements for elemental attacks that are covered.  Natural 20 portent for life-or-death or equivalent saves, especially saves against Int drain.

Prepared Spells

Prepared Spells (10)

Absorb Elements, Shield, Magic Missile, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Feather Fall, Mage Armor

Web, Misty Step

Hypnotic Pattern

Moss - Tortle Druidspacer.png

AC: 19 | HP: 28/38 | HD: 5/5d8 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 17 | Wildshape: 1/2 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4 2nd 1/3 3rd 1/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Moss shakes his head. "All that work, and it turns out that it's not a simple fix," he sighs. "I guess we should either move on or turn back and rest at the Yawning Portal. If we're pressing forward, I suggest that we don't take the tunnel. I don't fancy squeezing my shell into such a narrow space."

Ignis (Wildfire Spirit) | AC: 13 | HP: 22/30 | HD: 5/5d8 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 12

Mechanics

Main Hand: Moon Sickle +1 (Druidic Focus)
Off Hand: Shield

Action: 
Bonus Action:
Move: 
Manipulate: NA

Wildfire Spirit

Action: 
Move: 
Manipulate: 

Ignis' Statblock

spacer.png
IGNIS (Wildfire Spirit)
Small, elemental (unaligned)
spacer.png

Armor Class 13 (natural)

Hit Points 30 (5d8)

Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (hover)

spacer.png
STR
10 (+0)
DEX
14 (+2)

CON
14 (+2)

INT
13 (+1)

WIS
15 (+2)

CHA
11 (+0)

spacer.png

Damage Immunities fire

Condition Immunities charmed, frightened, grappled, prone, restrained

Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception17 12

Languages understands the languages you speak

Challenge — 

spacer.png

ACTIONS

Flame Seed. Ranged Weapon Attack: To Hit: +7, range 60 ft., one target you can see. Hit: 1d6 + 3 fire damage.

Fiery Teleportation. The spirit and each willing creature of your choice within 5 feet of it teleport up to 15 feet to unoccupied spaces you can see. Then each creature within 5 feet of the space that the spirit left must succeed on a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 + 3 fire damage.

image.jpeg.56865abc3e2e9aa41b926a0840742463.jpeg

Prepared Spells

1st Level: Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Cure Wounds, Entangle, Goodberry, Healing Word
2nd Level: Darkvision, Enhance Ability, Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray, Spike Field, Summon Beast
3rd Level: Erupting Earth, Plant Growth, Revivify

Narissa Delavaunt - Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcererspacer.png

AC: 11 | HP: 27/27 | Resistance: necrotic, radiant | HD: 5/5d8 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Bloodwell Vial: 1/1 | Favored of the Gods: 1/1 | Healing Hands: 1/1 | Radiant Soul: 1/1 | Sorcery Points: 5/5 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Narissa says, "Snake-headed women sound ominous.  Does anyone know what they are?  In any case, let's move on in hopes of finding something moreprofitable as well as unusual."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Bloodwell vial

Action: 
Bonus Action: 
Move:
Manipulate:   

Xaya Nev - Eladrin Artificer 5 (MW Sheet Link)spacer.png

AC: 17 | HP: 42/43 HD: 4/5d8 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Spell Slots: 1st 2/4 / 2nd 1/2 | Fey Step: 3/3 | Any Cantrip: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

While the others may consider it a waste of time to have dug up the statue's head, Jax had a great time digging in the dirt and flinging it across the room. When she's finished, she goes back to Xaya, who scratches her behind the ear, creating a sound of crackling glass but not hurting the creature. She looks out the doorway to the east and peers down the two hallways.

"Yes. Let's keep going. Varta, would you like to lead the way again. East or South, everyone?"

Jax (Steel Defender) AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +1 | PP: 16 | Repair: 3/3

Mechanics

Main Hand: Greatsword
Off Hand: empty

Action: Investigation15
Bonus Action: none

Reaction: Shield if it would help.
Move: none
Manipulate: none

Defender Action: none

Defender Move: none

Defender Reaction: deflect attack

Steel Defender

spacer.pngIn combat, the defender shares your initiative count, but it takes its turn immediately after yours. It can move and use its reaction on its own, but the only action it takes on its turn is the Dodge action, unless you take a bonus action on your turn to command it to take another action. That action can be one in its stat block or some other action. If you are incapacitated, the defender can take any action of its choice, not just Dodge.

If the Mending spell is cast on it, it regains 2d6 hit points. If it has died within the last hour, you can use your smith's tools as an action to revive it, provided you are within 5 feet of it and you expend a spell slot of 1st level or higher. The steel defender returns to life after 1 minute with all its hit points restored.

At the end of a long rest, you can create a new steel defender if you have smith's tools with you. If you already have a defender from this feature, the first one immediately perishes. The defender also perishes if you die.

image.jpeg.2897f21161f102fb9ccd802c97612188.jpeg
JAX (Steel Defender)
Medium, construct (unaligned)
image.jpeg.fbe677ffe42c6ff4c3c2eabef47024f7.jpeg

Armor Class 15 (natural)

Hit Points 31 (5d8)

Speed 40 ft.

STR
14 (+2)
DEX
12 (+1)

CON
14 (+2)

INT
4 (-3)

WIS
10 (+0)

CHA
6 (-2)

Saving Throws: Dex +4, Con +5

Skills: Athletics +5, Perception +6

Damage Immunities: poison

Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, poisoned

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 16

Languages: understands the languages you speak

Challenge:

ACTIONS

Force-Empowered Rend. Melee Weapon Attack: +7, reach 5 ft., one target you can see. Hit: 1d8 + 3 force damage.

Repair (3/Day). The magical mechanisms inside the defender restore 2d8 + 3 hit points to itself or to one construct or object within 5 feet of it.

REACTIONS

Deflect Attack. The defender imposes disadvantage on the attack roll of one creature it can see that is within 5 feet of it, provided the attack roll is against a creature other than the defender.

Notes

Threestrings, Bard in Waterdeep "Could you please deliver this to a female half-drow named Cal'al Claddani, who runs a tavern called the Flagon and the Dragon in Skullport, on the third level? Cal'al provided shelter and healing to a wounded friend of mine and I kind of owe her for it. Once you deliver the pouch, your group will be able to take refuge in a in a place called Dalagor's Fortress, located on the uppermost level of Skullport. A dragonborn mage named Felrax guards the place."

Esvele Rosznar, "my brother Kressando. He has gone down to Skullport to conduct secret meetings with the thief's guild there, for nefarious purposes I would assume. He is twenty-two years old and has fair skin, like mine, and real curly hair. Be wary though, he is highly trained in the art of stealth and thievery. He also wears a platinum signet ring bearing our family crest, a diving white falcon on a field of blue. The ring also bears an inscription 'Fly high and swoop swift'. House Rosznar to fulfil that debt. Skullport is connected to level 3 of Undermountain by the underground River Sargauth and by five meandering subterranean passageways: Beggar's Rest Pass, Shadow Pass, Steamfall Pass, Taglath's Gap, and Whisperhaunt Pass."

The wizard thought for a moment, absently rubbing his familiar under its chin.  "On the one hand," he began, "I'd like to know more about the lighted halls to the south.  On the other hand, unless I've gotten turned around, the eastern corridor leads at least in part back to where we were before.  It certainly could turn off in a very different direction before too long, but it does make one wonder about secret passages we may have missed before."

Blue grinned, clearly excited by the idea.  "Yes, I suppose I'd like to see what's east of us before we turn back to the south.  But that's just me, and in the end I'm equally happy to have a chance to explore the southern way.  So what say the rest of us?"

Mechanics

Action: .  

Prepared Spells

Prepared Spells (10)

Web, Misty Step

Hypnotic Pattern

Edited by Gallifrey (see edit history)

spacer.png

AC: 20 | HP: 49/49 (shield master) | HD: 5/5d10 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception1216: 15 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Cloud Rune: 0/1 | Giant's Might: 3/3 | Second Wind: 1/1 | Stone Rune: 1/1 | Stone's Endurance: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Varta nodded.

"Yeah, you all get behind me, and I'll lead the way forward.  See you all in the next room.  I kind of wanted to put the head on the statue, but I'll get over it."

Mechanics

Listen at the door.  If nothing is there, you can assume Varta opens the wooden door.

spacer.png

Moving southward to the next intersection Varta led the group of would be heroes to their next destination. Along the way the group noticed the corridor is conspicuously free of dust and debris.

Hall of Many Candles

The hall is brightly lit by flickering tallow candles that float in shallow niches along the walls. The candles produce heat but no smoke.

Each of the niches contains two lit candles. Although wax runs down the sides of the candles, it never drips off them onto the niche, nor do the candles ever seem to be diminished or consumed.

To the east the corridor turned south after about forty feet. To the west the corridor continued on beyond the light of the candles, a door on the north wall could be seen where another corridor connected from the south.

Clean Tunnels
Fourth Day, the 24th of TarsakhApril @ 6:45 am

To save a little time here, you can put the head of the statue on, it does nothing special, that you can see.

CONDITIONS
Blue (mage armor)
Moss (darkvision)
Varta (light spell)

MAP IS ACIVE

Show Active Maps

spacer.png

Show Bookkeeping

PASSIVE PERCEPTION

INITIATIVE

Not currently in use!!

MECHANICS

Not currently in use!!

CONDITIONS

Blue
Mage Armor (4 hours and 51 minutes remaining)

Moss
Darkvision (5 hours and hours and hours and 1 minutes remaining)

DESCRIPTIONS

Default Marching Order

Watch 1
Undetermined

Watch 2
Undetermined

Watch 3
Undetermined

ADMAER "BLUE" AZUREGIFT

MOSS

NARISSA DELAVAUNT

VARTA "ROCKGRINDER"

XAYA NEV

spacer.png

Varta was disappointed that putting the head back on the statue didn't do anything, but perhaps she had just been reading too many adventure novels that took place in dungeons.  Oh well, worth a try.

The big gal saw two potential ways forward, and she didn't feel like waiting long, so she decided to just go west and look down the hallway to see what lay beyond.

Mechanics

Xaya Nev - Eladrin Artificer 5 (MW Sheet Link)spacer.png

AC: 17 | HP: 42/43 HD: 4/5d8 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Spell Slots: 1st 2/4 / 2nd 1/2 | Fey Step: 3/3 | Any Cantrip: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Xaya and Jax follow Varta to the west. She looks briefly east before following the Goliath. She then stops briefly to examine one of the candles.

"These looks interesting."

She puts her hand over one to see if they give of any heat. She then tries to blow out the candle. If it is a magical flame that does not give off heat, she tries to take the candle and put it in her backpack. Either way, the pair then continue on after Varta.

Jax (Steel Defender) AC: 15 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +1 | PP: 16 | Repair: 3/3

Mechanics

Main Hand: Greatsword
Off Hand: empty

Action: Investigation15
Bonus Action: none

Reaction: Shield if it would help.
Move: none
Manipulate: none

Defender Action: none

Defender Move: none

Defender Reaction: deflect attack

Steel Defender

spacer.pngIn combat, the defender shares your initiative count, but it takes its turn immediately after yours. It can move and use its reaction on its own, but the only action it takes on its turn is the Dodge action, unless you take a bonus action on your turn to command it to take another action. That action can be one in its stat block or some other action. If you are incapacitated, the defender can take any action of its choice, not just Dodge.

If the Mending spell is cast on it, it regains 2d6 hit points. If it has died within the last hour, you can use your smith's tools as an action to revive it, provided you are within 5 feet of it and you expend a spell slot of 1st level or higher. The steel defender returns to life after 1 minute with all its hit points restored.

At the end of a long rest, you can create a new steel defender if you have smith's tools with you. If you already have a defender from this feature, the first one immediately perishes. The defender also perishes if you die.

image.jpeg.2897f21161f102fb9ccd802c97612188.jpeg
JAX (Steel Defender)
Medium, construct (unaligned)

Armor Class 15 (natural)

Hit Points 31 (5d8)

Speed 40 ft.

STR
14 (+2)
DEX
12 (+1)

CON
14 (+2)

INT
4 (-3)

WIS
10 (+0)

CHA
6 (-2)

Saving Throws: Dex +4, Con +5

Skills: Athletics +5, Perception +6

Damage Immunities: poison

Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, poisoned

Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 16

Languages: understands the languages you speak

Challenge:

ACTIONS

Force-Empowered Rend. Melee Weapon Attack: +7, reach 5 ft., one target you can see. Hit: 1d8 + 3 force damage.

Repair (3/Day). The magical mechanisms inside the defender restore 2d8 + 3 hit points to itself or to one construct or object within 5 feet of it.

REACTIONS

Deflect Attack. The defender imposes disadvantage on the attack roll of one creature it can see that is within 5 feet of it, provided the attack roll is against a creature other than the defender.

Notes

Threestrings, Bard in Waterdeep "Could you please deliver this to a female half-drow named Cal'al Claddani, who runs a tavern called the Flagon and the Dragon in Skullport, on the third level? Cal'al provided shelter and healing to a wounded friend of mine and I kind of owe her for it. Once you deliver the pouch, your group will be able to take refuge in a in a place called Dalagor's Fortress, located on the uppermost level of Skullport. A dragonborn mage named Felrax guards the place."

Esvele Rosznar, "my brother Kressando. He has gone down to Skullport to conduct secret meetings with the thief's guild there, for nefarious purposes I would assume. He is twenty-two years old and has fair skin, like mine, and real curly hair. Be wary though, he is highly trained in the art of stealth and thievery. He also wears a platinum signet ring bearing our family crest, a diving white falcon on a field of blue. The ring also bears an inscription 'Fly high and swoop swift'. House Rosznar to fulfil that debt. Skullport is connected to level 3 of Undermountain by the underground River Sargauth and by five meandering subterranean passageways: Beggar's Rest Pass, Shadow Pass, Steamfall Pass, Taglath's Gap, and Whisperhaunt Pass."

Moss - Tortle Druidspacer.png

AC: 19 | HP: 28/38 | HD: 5/5d8 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 17 | Wildshape: 1/2 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4 2nd 1/3 3rd 1/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Moss blinks as they enter the area of bright light, waiting for his eyes to adjust. He frowns, considering the fact that the presence of candles implies the presence of someone to light said candles. He wonders who or what might be lurking in the corridors ahead.

"Someone had to light these candles. We should be prepared to encounter them," he warns as he continues to bring up the rear of the group. He keeps pausing to check for any sounds that might indicate the candle-lighter's presence.

Ignis (Wildfire Spirit) | AC: 13 | HP: 22/30 | HD: 5/5d8 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 12

Mechanics

Main Hand: Moon Sickle +1 (Druidic Focus)
Off Hand: Shield

Action: 
Bonus Action:
Move: 
Manipulate: NA

Wildfire Spirit

Action: 
Move: 
Manipulate: 

Ignis' Statblock

spacer.png
IGNIS (Wildfire Spirit)
Small, elemental (unaligned)
spacer.png

Armor Class 13 (natural)

Hit Points 30 (5d8)

Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (hover)

spacer.png
STR
10 (+0)
DEX
14 (+2)

CON
14 (+2)

INT
13 (+1)

WIS
15 (+2)

CHA
11 (+0)

spacer.png

Damage Immunities fire

Condition Immunities charmed, frightened, grappled, prone, restrained

Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception17 12

Languages understands the languages you speak

Challenge — 

spacer.png

ACTIONS

Flame Seed. Ranged Weapon Attack: To Hit: +7, range 60 ft., one target you can see. Hit: 1d6 + 3 fire damage.

Fiery Teleportation. The spirit and each willing creature of your choice within 5 feet of it teleport up to 15 feet to unoccupied spaces you can see. Then each creature within 5 feet of the space that the spirit left must succeed on a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 + 3 fire damage.

Prepared Spells

1st Level: Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Cure Wounds, Entangle, Goodberry, Healing Word
2nd Level: Darkvision, Enhance Ability, Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray, Spike Field, Summon Beast
3rd Level: Erupting Earth, Plant Growth, Revivify

Name
Perception
1d20+7 3

Blue eyed the candles with curiosity, making a few thoughtful noises as he continued to write, before moving to Xaya's side and looking over her shoulder at the candle she was examining.  "They are rather interesting, aren't they.  Definitely magical too.  No need for a ritual to prove that."

Equally as interesting as the clear use of magic in lighting this hallway was the lack of dust that spoke to some degree of maintenance.  "It certainly would be nice if someone friendly had just moved in to this part of the dungeon.  Perhaps another party of adventurers who decided to establish some sort of base camp?"

The wizard knew the odds of such a thing were low, especially this close to the well, but, as he usually did, he found hoping for the best preferable to worrying constantly about the worst.  Shaking his head, he followed Varta to the west, still taking notes.

Mechanics

Action: .  

Prepared Spells

Prepared Spells (10)

Web, Misty Step

Hypnotic Pattern

spacer.png

Xaya put her hand over one of the candles and confirmed that they were putting off heat, she then blew the candle out which went out like any ordinary candle would but a moment later it relit itself as if someone had struck a flame to it once again. Removing the candle from the alcove she blew it out again and waited to see if it would relite in her hand, it did not. When she placed it back into the alcove it relit again and continued to float there.

She soon had to hurry after Varta who was already down the hall. A door on the north wall was in front of Varta and the corridor continued forward to the west for another thirty-five feet before coming to an abrupt dead end.  Looking south the corridor continued as far as her light would carry and another corridor joined in from the east. When all was prepared behind her, she opened the door on the north wall.

Empty Closet

Behind this door was an empty, 10-foot-square room with no distinquishing features.

Varta then continued south to the next intersection. Upon reaching it, she looked east where the corridor continued as far as she could see. Then she looked south where it did the same.

Clean Tunnels
Fourth Day, the 24th of TarsakhApril @ 6:50 am

CONDITIONS
Blue (mage armor)
Moss (darkvision)
Varta (light spell)

MAP IS ACIVE

Show Active Maps

spacer.png

Show Bookkeeping

PASSIVE PERCEPTION

INITIATIVE

Not currently in use!!

MECHANICS

Not currently in use!!

CONDITIONS

Blue
Mage Armor (4 hours and 46 minutes remaining)

Moss
Darkvision (4 hours and 56 minutes remaining)

DESCRIPTIONS

Default Marching Order

Watch 1
Undetermined

Watch 2
Undetermined

Watch 3
Undetermined

ADMAER "BLUE" AZUREGIFT

MOSS

NARISSA DELAVAUNT

VARTA "ROCKGRINDER"

XAYA NEV