503-B OOC

ArcaneStomper

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Xept - Hey, Steng! Good to see ya'll.

I'm finding that most of the interface for the new site is reasonably straight-forward. Dice rolling took some getting used to, and there are still a few formatting options that feel clumsy or absent. But overall, I'm sure in a year or two, we won't even notice the changes. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still here. I think I didn't see anything to say, then waited for others, and then there was the 'getting used to the new place' and all.

I'm good with continuing the game, but I agree with Lonewalker, we would need to hear from Steng and Xept to make it a go.

That said, if you want to close the curtain on this, I would understand. Six years is an amazing run for any game, even more for a PBP on MW. It's been a great ride.

O_o I don't know why, but this game just stopped showing up for me for a bit. Sorry for my absence!

I'm good with continuing the game, but my current work schedule makes it hard for me to consistently post.

Echoing what Taurelin said- though I'll add that this is probably one of the longest games I've been in on the weave!