OOC

Papa Bear

11 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

remember Muggie talking about that.

I remember him talking about wanting to do it.

I do not remember him actually doing it. I think there was a question on game mechanics of the how.

Assuming Kennedy goes to the damaged dorms, and I'm sure that's where she'd go, then she'd see Two doing the holographic thing too. She didn't get a text yet from Two.

Well then, I guess I am going to make a mess.

On any road, Kennedy didn't have any more questions for the Templar, or his suit. Aria knows what we are trying to find out.

Until something happens, Kennedy is off screen.

Since Kennedy is probably with Tom then Tom can just relay the messages he is getting from his text with Dos.

Kennedy will need to bring her "A-game" when hanging out with Tom and Robobuddies. They like to quote movies and tv shows and watch not as a means of conversation.

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

She can help with the clean up... Two just hasn't (and probably won't) text her. But Tom can use the help. There are big chunks of concrete that he can't carry

3 hours ago, rauhric said:

Since Kennedy is probably with Tom then Tom can just relay the messages he is getting from his text with Dos.

Kennedy will need to bring her "A-game" when hanging out with Tom and Robobuddies. They like to quote movies and tv shows and watch not as a means of conversation.

Kennedy doesn’t bring her “A Game” for people, let alone the Robobuddies