Welcome to Living Pathfinder! [LPF]

FrancisJohn

Step 1 - Introduction
  • Take a look at our expansive Campaign Setting to get a feel for the flavor of our world.
  • Poke your head in and say hi in the General Discussion Thread in the Main Forum.
  • You can also come say hi on Discord. Any questions, please don't be afraid to ask.
  • You could also private message any of our judges:

@FrancisJohn@hoverfrog@LordBlackblade@Maidhc O Casain@Paro@pathfinderaura

Step 2 - Read the Rules
  1. Judges have final say over any ruling in the community or settling matters between players and players or players and game masters.
  2. Game masters have final say over anything that happens in their games.
  3. Each GM sets expectations for their individual games. This includes posting templates, posting frequency, etc.
  4. Player-vs-player actions will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
  5. GHOSTING (dropping out without communication) will result in a PERMANENT BAN from the community.

Quick note about language and subject matter

• LPF is a public forum, so there are no restrictions on who might be peeking in. The general rule for content is PG-13. We depend on being able to attract and keep players and GMs, and don't want to drive anyone away by using language or subjects in our public threads that could be offensive. Most of us develop filters as we mature, and have some awareness of what language is appropriate where (I cuss like a sailor when I'm getting together with my buddies for cards or RPGing, but my language is much more tame when I'm hanging out with my family or when I'm at work).
  • The Dunn Wright Inn and the Arcane Pearl, as well as threads in the LPF public forums, are to follow the "PG-13" rule at all times.
  • If all of the members of a particular adventure agree that the rules can be loosened up a little for that adventure only, that is fine and a bit more liberty can be taken.
  • If all of the members of a particular adventure agree that they want to test the limits of the Myth-weavers content filters, that is fine as well, but in this case the GM should make the threads for that game private.

Step 3 - Player Registration

Step 4 - Create a Character

Step 5 - What else can you do?
  • Level up and go shopping in between adventures at the Mystic Pearl!
  • Do some world-building and create new campaign content using our Proposal system!
  • Become a Game Master! We could always use more, and you can earn rewards like make additional characters, rebuild your old ones, and more!
  • If you are unsure or have a questions, we have an Game Master Advice and Discussion Thread just for you!

Edited by FrancisJohn (see edit history)