General Discussion [LPF]

FrancisJohn

We aren’t officially on Baldr yet so visit us at: Myth-Weavers.

This is the Out-of-Character thread for community issues at Living Pathfinder and topics for general discussion. Specific game-related questions would be in that individual game's OOC thread.

Edited by FrancisJohn (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Just trying something out.

Formatting stolen from BWatford

attachment.php?attachmentid=103640&d=1645810392

Living Pathfinder Posting Template  

8A53D3C2-246A-445B-9FA8-BDCFAA8EBD94.jpeg.39e137b3ac540ab7b5a772c9482d96a6.jpeg

-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-
The City of Venza
-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

http://gowdb.com/assets/cards/Troop_K19_11_full.jpg

Welcome to Living Pathfinder (abbreviated to LPF); a play-by-post fantasy roleplaying game that uses the Pathfinder rules and our own community created setting: the world of E’n.

LPF is a community campaign setting where a large number of characters can interact in multiple different adventures, campaigns, and stories. Multiple adventures run simultaneously with their own DM and players. What happens in one adventure can directly affect another adventure, and what happens in all of the adventures affects what is happening in the world.

Let The Saga Begin...

{{INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTIONS GO HERE}}

{{NEEDS MAP INSERTED HERE}}

OOC Scene Notes

Show Combat/Conditions Tracker

spacer.png
spacer.png
Currently Not in Use

spacer.png
Currently Not in Use

spacer.png
Currently Not in Use

spacer.png
Currently Not in Use

Show Characters Status

spacer.png

spacer.png

Show Active Maps

spacer.png

spacer.png

Currently Not in Use

• 4 weeks later...

@hoverfrog you might find the newest version of the above template a little more to your liking as it has all the tabs tucked into a bookkeeping table now.  Of course, I change the colors base on the game.

https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/807-level-1-dungeon-level/&do=findComment&comment=8923

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:00 PM, Maidhc O Casain said:

I've been trying to "Join" this game - anyone know why I keep getting the message, "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account?"

I changed the game setting to open instead of public. That will give us more control. I sent you an invitation.

• 2 months later...

I was a little confused at first because I kept clicking "Accept" for the forum expectations but then couldn't click "Join Game" afterward. Reversing the order of clicks eventually got me in as a member but it did take multiple tries. Hopefully this is not a widespread issue at launch.

On another note, it looks like @FrancisJohn has his work cut out for him if he's the primary porter of campaign setting data. Haven't you only just finished getting things ported from the wiki to OGMW? Man, I appreciate your work and I'm sure plenty others do as well.

The little poking around I've done so far gives the impression Baldr is a solid modernization of the MW UI. I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with it down the road.

What all does the process of bringing things to Baldr entail? Is it a copy/paste job for the most part or is there significant reformatting required?

Name
Test Attack
1d20+1 17
Test Damage
1d8+4 6