Post apps in a new topic/thread.

LDDragon

4 hours ago, Kistler said:

Do you have a time frame for when you'll be making selections?

Thursday 31st was when the advertising was set to, in hindsight, I should have made that more obvious so people knew what to expect.

However I am typically very busy over the weekend, so actual selections might not be until Monday or Tuesday next week.

I might have to manually change games settings, because I think they autochange once the advertisinv period ends, which might prevent people from posting if they are not in the game already.

5 hours ago, allefgib said:

Just use wealth by level?

https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=587

Wealth by level sounds good... adjusted for automatic bonus progression. Maybe half the right hand column?

For now I think just say 40gp (a round number) to spend on equipment, and have Automatic Bonus Progression.

18 hours ago, LDDragon said:

Wealth by level sounds good... adjusted for automatic bonus progression. Maybe half the right hand column?

For now I think just say 40gp (a round number) to spend on equipment, and have Automatic Bonus Progression.

Just out of curiosity, how would Automatic Bonus Progression work with summoners considering that they are allowed to invest a weapon or armor to share it's fundamental and property runes with their Eidolon?

Edited by Kyper007 (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Kyper007 said:

Just out of curiosity, how would Automatic Bonus Progression work with summoners considering that they are allowed to invest a weapon or armor to share it's fundamental and property runes with their Eidolon?

I would say you can treat the ABP as if it was a fundamental rune, in terms of this rule.

Gear And Your Eidolon

Your eidolon can't wear or use magic items, except for items with the eidolon trait. An eidolon can have up to two items invested. Your eidolon's link to you means it can benefit from certain magic items invested by you.

• Your eidolon gains item bonuses to Perception and skills from any magical items that you have invested.
  • Your eidolon increases its item bonus to AC based on your armor's armor potency rune or bracers of armor. It also gains an item bonus to its saves from the resilient rune on your armor or from your bracers of armor. Other permanent items that grant or increase item bonuses to AC and saves might convey a similar benefit, as determined by the GM.
  • Your eidolon's Strikes benefit from the fundamental and property runes on your handwraps of mighty blows. Alternatively, you can Invest a magic weapon (even though magic weapons can't normally be Invested) to share its fundamental and property runes with your eidolon. You share these benefits only while you're holding the weapon, and you can have no more than one weapon invested in this way at a time. In either case, the eidolon gains only the benefits that can apply to its attacks, with the same limitations noted in handwraps of mighty blows.

9 hours ago, LDDragon said:

I would say you can treat the ABP as if it was a fundamental rune, in terms of this rule.

Gear And Your Eidolon

Your eidolon can't wear or use magic items, except for items with the eidolon trait. An eidolon can have up to two items invested. Your eidolon's link to you means it can benefit from certain magic items invested by you.

• Your eidolon gains item bonuses to Perception and skills from any magical items that you have invested.
  • Your eidolon increases its item bonus to AC based on your armor's armor potency rune or bracers of armor. It also gains an item bonus to its saves from the resilient rune on your armor or from your bracers of armor. Other permanent items that grant or increase item bonuses to AC and saves might convey a similar benefit, as determined by the GM.
  • Your eidolon's Strikes benefit from the fundamental and property runes on your handwraps of mighty blows. Alternatively, you can Invest a magic weapon (even though magic weapons can't normally be Invested) to share its fundamental and property runes with your eidolon. You share these benefits only while you're holding the weapon, and you can have no more than one weapon invested in this way at a time. In either case, the eidolon gains only the benefits that can apply to its attacks, with the same limitations noted in handwraps of mighty blows.

Sounds good bossman! With that said I'll get equipment bought for my character soon as I get off work then she'll be ready for review.