OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Doublechecking (and clearing matters up), Urd was suggesting camping in this secret area beyond this door (AWAY from orc poop) if it's safe to do so since orcs don't appear to know about this door (and Gerbimble made a very valid comment about clearing any trace of us on the way here if we do so).

Sooo, back to the question, should we camp or not?

Well, we don't know what's on the other side yet. If it is a safe room, I guess we could camp if people need to heal and replenish spells.
If there is a hallway, we'll need to explore that first. If the treasure we seek is there, we could grab it and head back to the village. :)

My PC doesn't own any magic items or wands, however he has 5 out of 5 daily bard music uses yet, 3 of 3 Turn daily Undead uses yet, plus all of his 0-level spells are available, but he only has 1 of 3 daily 1st-level spells available (So any healing coming from Christo is basically now one spell until we rest).

Basically, he's willing to explore more, but would recommend avoiding contact with the main group until freshly rested. Now, ready to rock, save for the lack of healing powers. I think others can heal, correct?

For sure, let's camp out if it's nighttime and the sun will rise outside in 8 hours or less. Regardless, before sleeping the elven priest will use his spells to make sure everyone is fully healed before he engages in reverie.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...