Playtest: Owlbear Rodeo VTT for Combat

I apologize for the late update!

I added this to the Environment Details:

Tree Cover: from 10 feet to 20 feet up, provides three-quarters cover for opponents under and above, outlined in dashed orange line

I am trying this out, but it might be tricky. I may need to put a guide at the side of the map to help us determine when cover is applicable. The inner keep walls are 20 feet up and level with the top of this cover. However, the further one is from the tree, the more likely they may be able to see underneath the cover and vice versa.

I really want to thank you all for participating!

I realize now that I was using the fog of war feature in a way that is making more work for me than it needed to be when it comes to revealing more of the map.

Additionally, I see how important it is to have a map completely prepped before starting the encounter, rather than trying to add things to it along the way.

These two points are what is slowing me down - aside from normal real-life things.

I'm learning valuable lessons about how to effectively use Owlbear Rodeo 💪

Enzio warned the others as a free action and then can make a move and an action.

I see that you have created the path for Enzio. Using both a move and an action to move stealthily at half-speed, I will move Enzio's position once everyone else has taken their turn.

I wanted Enzio to "go first" because he needed to decide if/how to alert the others, that way we know who is alerted because those not alerted only get an action. But now everyone is alerted and gets both a move and an action 👍