Sheet Folders in Testing ×

RotF OOC

Poor_Knight

Yeah, I feel like I'm struggling with the new system for rolls as well. Perhaps there's a better way I'm just not aware of, but so far that's been a bit frustrating.

2 hours ago, ballon said:

Normally yes, but by using his channel divinity ability - Sacred Weapon - it used up one of his actions.

Actually, I think Channel Divinity uses an Action. Extra Attack only applies if you take the Attack Action. So I think technically no attack is made this round.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:02 AM, TricksterArcane said:

oops, sorry about that. Just posted.

I also added a straight d20 roll for DC for your convenience. If you prefer to roll that yourself, just ignore it.

Nope, no issue. Thank you!

Dear DM & Fellow Adventurers,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share with you all that I will be withdrawing from our play-by-post game due to personal reasons. It's a decision I've not taken lightly, but one that I feel is necessary at this time.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for the incredible adventures we've shared together. Your creativity, camaraderie, and dedication to our characters and the story have made this journey truly unforgettable.

While I'm sad to say goodbye, I take comfort in knowing that our paths may cross again in the future. Until then, I wish you all the best in your ongoing adventures within the realm of tabletop gaming and beyond.

Thank you for the memories and may your dice always roll in your favor.

Warm regards,

QuirkyJoe