The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

@cailano Shaun isn't currently in the possession of a spell that I could imagine helping with Truthsinger, so I take it he should be on the lookout for such?

Also to everyone else, Shaun possesses a lantern if someone wants to carry it. He can't, since he's wielding a two-hander.

If you guys want to head into the tunnel, I need IC actions and a marching order. Make a note of who is carrying the light. The tunnel is only five feet wide, so you'll have to go in single-file.

1 minute ago, TheMightyDeeEmm said:

Flickwit has a lit torch as well, and several more besides. How long do torches last?

Torches last one hour each.

38 minutes ago, TheMightyDeeEmm said:

Cool. He has three torches total, oh and I just realized he has two oil flasks @Cairoand five candles. So we should be good on light for a bit.

A wise adventurer always brings plenty of light to a DCC Horror game.

22 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Sorry for my lack of reply recently. Dealing with birthday depression 😔

Happy Birthday!

I mean... I guess not, but I wish you well none the less.

11 minutes ago, cailano said:

Happy Birthday!

I mean... I guess not, but I wish you well none the less.

Thank you. It stems from a supposed loved one that ignored one in the past and left trauma in the wake. Tough to be happy celebrating it when it makes me wanna cry. Can't have it all, can we?

5 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Thank you. It stems from a supposed loved one that ignored one in the past and left trauma in the wake. Tough to be happy celebrating it when it makes me wanna cry. Can't have it all, can we?

Unfortunately, we cannot. We can, however, embrace the joy of living our best life, knowing how much that aggravates those who would subdue us.

@cailano In addition to trying to see what's written on the headstones:

1) Can Shaun recognize a pattern to the candles? Are they only on top of headstones next to open graves for example?

2) Are there any burned-out candles suggesting the candles are mundane and require replenishment?

3) Are there any unlit candles that are not burned out?

4) Do all candles burn with the standard yellow flame?

5) Do the flames radiate warmth?