The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

I did some editing of the first handful of posts because, apparently, I was typing too fast and remembering how to use English too little. No major changes, and you don't need to re-read the posts if you're willing to take my word that they're cleaned up and easier to read now.

Just now, cailano said:

I did some editing of the first handful of posts because, apparently, I was typing too fast and remembering how to use English too little. No major changes, and you don't need to re-read it if you're willing to take my word that it's cleaned up and easier to read now.

I appreciate your dedication to making your posts readable! Not a lot of Gm's (or players) do that!

Assuming nothing untowards happens to Shaun when he takes the coin, there's an opportunity for Chard to interact with him as he heads for the inn (heads up @Elysium777).

@cailano As to the "lead" coin, Shaun's plan for now is simply to pocket it and switch it for one of his regular gold coins to give to Ms. Alice. He believes that'll be far more valuable a repayment for her having helped the poor man out.

5 hours ago, Cairo said:

Assuming nothing untowards happens to Shaun when he takes the coin, there's an opportunity for Chard to interact with him as he heads for the inn (heads up @Elysium777).

@cailano As to the "lead" coin, Shaun's plan for now is simply to pocket it and switch it for one of his regular gold coins to give to Ms. Alice. He believes that'll be far more valuable a repayment for her having helped the poor man out.

👍