The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

It is nice to stick with one team, but it is also fun to see how other characters interact!
Perhaps one day Taye and Milo will bump into some of these characters!

Well that's poo-poo...

Anyway, here's what I wanted to share with you:

So Everan and Brühl have been scouting around this area and you have discovered that there is a steam vent on the western mountain side that might be another possible entrance into the outpost.

On 4/27/2024 at 11:18 PM, TricksterArcane said:

We haven't seen @severalservals post in a while. I've invited @rauhric to join since they expressed interest before. And since we're in the middle of introducing new characters, we might as well have them join in now.

Hey, sorry, I fell off due to life demands. My apologies. I should have said something. Enjoy the game, @rauhric and everyone else.

2 hours ago, severalservals said:

Hey, sorry, I fell off due to life demands. My apologies. I should have said something. Enjoy the game, @rauhric and everyone else.

I hope everything works out for you @severalservals, but if you're ready to rejoin the game, just add your post. If not, that's ok too.

15 hours ago, TricksterArcane said:

I hope everything works out for you @severalservals, but if you're ready to rejoin the game, just add your post. If not, that's ok too.

Thanks, Trickster. I had a chance to catch up on the game thread and will post as though Felvora's been with Lotham et al, just hanging quietly in the background and sketching wildlife, which is often her thing anyway.

12 minutes ago, lemonstyx said:

Ah yes, such inconveniences, both of those.

At least I get to role-play with my kids. Though I made a mistake and let my 11 year old play an actual dragonet from Wings of Fire. She enjoyed that so much that when playing a different character, her go-to is still to announce "I get bored and eat them." I gently point out elves don't do that.