The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

Oh, and I suppose I should ask - will Lotham and Father Georg be catching up at any point? Should QJ and I be posting anything about our discussions with (I can't remember her name - Gwyn?)?

Would be good to all have gone together, or left trails that Father Georg could follow.

(and we have finally got out luggage back!!!)

The last piece went from Montreal -> Toronto -> Rome -> Venice -> London -> Sydney -> Wellington (home)

Edited by 8w_gremlin (see edit history)

On 1/19/2024 at 7:20 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

From New Zealand (where I live) -> Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, then Whitehorse in the Yukon; to see the northern lights) -> Italy (Rome, Firenze, Venice) -> Singapore -> Home.

Round the world in 24 days and 11 flights.

Sounds like an amazing trip, though also pretty crazy tiring.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:34 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

Would be good to all have gone together, or left trails that Father Georg could follow.

(and we have finally got out luggage back!!!)

The last piece went from Montreal -> Toronto -> Rome -> Venice -> London -> Sydney -> Wellington (home)

Ugh. As a Canadian, I feel I owe you an apology. :(

No need you're all good, Canada was fantastic- we did Vancouver (2 days), Edmonton (I have very cool inlaws there, 5 days) and then Whitehorse (only -25 when we were there, so beautiful, great Aurora, 5 days)

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say, that I love the split screen at the moment; Lotham and Father George having tea and biscuits with chatty NPCs whilst, the rest of us battle weird telekinetic goblins in a writhing forest of plants.