The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

On 11/21/2023 at 9:54 AM, severalservals said:

Thanks! Happy to be joining. I've got a grumpy but basically good-hearted drow druid to add to the mix. If any of the party stumble on unearthly glowing fungi or strange eyeless monstrosities bred in the mind-shattering black depths of the earth, she'd like to know so she give them the attention and love they deserve.

Woot! Yo, @severalservals. Echoing @lemonstyx's comments -- nice to see you again. :)

On 12/8/2023 at 10:37 PM, Gregorotto said:

I'm happy to add a roll to my post, I just wasn't sure what you thought I should roll since it's a Repair function technically but more of a creative use of Smith's Tools, since I don't have Mason's Tools.

"Smith’s tools include hammers, tongs, charcoal, rags, and a whetstone." - from XGTE

I don't think there's anything appropriate there to be used to repair the building so it'll just be a straight STR or DEX check. Luckily, you've got a wildshaped drow draft horse that can give you advantage on the check :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, and I added my Intelligence roll (with disadvantage) to my last post. A 19 is pretty good, but I thought I should mention that Lotham has the Keen Mind feat, which includes: "You can accurately recall anything you have seen or heard within the past month".