The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

4 hours ago, lemonstyx said:

Welcome @Gregorotto!

This group just finished the Lost Mines of Phandelver, and this is supposed to be a continuation of that. We haven't played any of this yet, so I suppose how we write Mercedes in will all depend on how it starts. I can't imagine there would be much problem doing so.

Yes, exactly. If you're looking for a hook for you character to be there let's go with:

The rediscovery of the Mines of Phandelver has put the frontier town of Phandalin on every adventurers' and merchants' minds. Opportunities await in this idyllic town several days south of Neverwinter.

Right up my alley.

I'll do a short write-up and link to my sheet. As I'm fresh to ALG in general I don't have any DM boons yet, so I have to start at level 5. Not the worst thing, but it is what it is.

Are the adventures of the group known? Do they have a name as an adventuring party?

FYI I'm going to wait until Sunday to see if anyone else wants to join. If not, we'll just start with the 4 of you.

I don't think the group chose any particular name, but they would be we'll known to the people of Phandelin for stopping the bandit problem and securing the mines.

14 hours ago, Gregorotto said:

Welcome aboard!

Thanks! Happy to be joining. I've got a grumpy but basically good-hearted drow druid to add to the mix. If any of the party stumble on unearthly glowing fungi or strange eyeless monstrosities bred in the mind-shattering black depths of the earth, she'd like to know so she give them the attention and love they deserve.

45 minutes ago, lemonstyx said:

Hey, great to see you @severalservals!

Great to see you too! Looking forward to playing with you lot!

3 hours ago, severalservals said:

Thanks! Happy to be joining. I've got a grumpy but basically good-hearted drow druid to add to the mix. If any of the party stumble on unearthly glowing fungi or strange eyeless monstrosities bred in the mind-shattering black depths of the earth, she'd like to know so she give them the attention and love they deserve.

So what you're saying is this is going to turn into an eldritch mushroom farmer simulator.

I'm hip.