The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

21 hours ago, Gregorotto said:

If they're just gobbos, we can definitely take them. But that might also give us away and we won't get to know where they're headed. I'm fine either way; Mercedes is just rearing to go, though.

Heh. This seems unwise, but Felvora's too much a drow to believe that anything less than an army of goblins is a real threat. :)

21 hours ago, TricksterArcane said:

Maybe give me a perception check (you can add it to your existing post)... for reasons... :D

I threw in a Perception check, along with Disadvantage for visual perception, assuming we're in bright light. I was trying to put them in my most recent IC post and accidentally put them in the Jan 9th post a couple above it.

Roughly how far away is the goblin camp from where Mercedes and Felvora are standing, and about how much area does it cover? I'm thinking of dropping a Plant Growth on it. That's a range of 150' and a 100' radius. It won't hurt anyone, but it puts us in a very advantageous position for negotiations. And if they really want to fight, well, Mercedes gets her wish.

2 hours ago, lemonstyx said:

Welcome back! Where did you go?

From New Zealand (where I live) -> Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, then Whitehorse in the Yukon; to see the northern lights) -> Italy (Rome, Firenze, Venice) -> Singapore -> Home.

Round the world in 24 days and 11 flights.

6 minutes ago, TricksterArcane said:

wow! welcome back. That sounds like a wonderful trip, but all those flights... 😓

Yeah first one was 13 and a half hours, the worst one was Vancouver to Rome, where Air Canada lost all our luggage!

On 1/19/2024 at 5:20 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

From New Zealand (where I live) -> Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, then Whitehorse in the Yukon; to see the northern lights) -> Italy (Rome, Firenze, Venice) -> Singapore -> Home.

Round the world in 24 days and 11 flights.

*cue jaw drop*

On 1/19/2024 at 7:36 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

Yeah first one was 13 and a half hours, the worst one was Vancouver to Rome, where Air Canada lost all our luggage!

Booooo! Boooooo-oooooooooo!!!!!

To the topic at hand: how do we want to approach this? An Arcane check is out of the question for Mercedes on their freaky eyes and big heads, so she's just waiting on the order to sicc'em.

On 1/19/2024 at 9:36 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

As a Canadian (along with QJ), this does not surprise me. <sigh> I hope you got your luggage eventually!