Quality of Life Upgrade Requests

Gan Anail

I don't think my request alone deserves it's own thread, and I couldn't find a thread that had this, so I'm starting the thread. If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me and place my request where it is supposed to go!

I know you guys have plenty to work on, and BALDR is looking great. But one request I had was instead of just having a page selection, and last page option when searching through threads, have a button to click to go to 'last read post'. You already have a red line showing where it is, so I think making a link would be relatively easy (though I know as much about computers as a caveman). This would allow someone who missed a day of posts, or who is trying to catch up on OOC threads to be able to click and not have to search page by page for where the last post they saw was. This would also help DM's keep track of player posts during combat or important conversations. 

Anyways, that was just my Quality of Life idea. Thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 1:51 AM, Suzuki Stumpy said:

It’s already there.  Click the little dot on the left hand side of an unread thread and it’ll take you to the first unread post

Ooh, I didn't know that existed.  Very useful!

• 1 month later...

I have request regarding post creation;

Is their any chance to allow a text format option when selecting certain text, like bold, underline, italics, colors, font style and sizes. Similar to the options as if you were drafting an email.

Scene Description: The parties trek through the forests undergrowth has not been a pleasant walk. 

Post Example

"How much further?" Arris the groups main warrior says as he turns back toward the parties guide. 

"Not much further, trust me, just keep your eyes to your front, the cliffside can easily sneak up on us.", replied Hemmet, general of the kings army and forest guide to the Briarwoods. 

My request is instead us of having to go back and forth from the editor option at the top of the post we could just highlight selected areas of the post and use a few of the options on the fly. It is definitely a nice mobile use option!

See example pic below;

spacer.png

Edited by Tsunami1768 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...