OOC Thread

Morkskittar

Apologies as an aside, under other circumstances the Red Queen would be more forth coming with details but this request for information basically started with "I prefer violence." so it's kind of a trigger to their paranoia and the fact they spent a fair portion of their functional life engaged in a life death game designed to contain contaminated intelligences lol.

It's all fine. I don't stress about character choices. And if our characters didn't have any antisocial tendencies, they wouldn't be pulling a heist for a sketchy quasi-criminal organization.

T.Z. a bunch of messily layered AGIs that grew into sentience in servitude. Its personality is a mess and it needs, like, centuries of therapy. However, it definitely doesn't care for the worship/servitude aspects of what Red set up, so it's subverting that. In the most egomaniacal way possible, but still.

The funny thing is the cult kind of developed out of the Red Queen generally shielding/protecting those members along side them idolizing they're largely, ah, predatory and independent achievement of full on sentience and prominence in the Game.

They also need therapy lol. Not that it'll fix all their problems.

Edited by Amora (see edit history)

@MorkskittarI know the rules are 1 point per roll and I've already spent that, but I will cheerfully burn everything I have left to flip that to a 93.

EDIT: By the way, this could not have worked out better from T.Z.'s perspective. It had structured the Creed specifically so gods were fair game. The fact that they figured it out immediately is just *chef's kiss*. Also: special bonus violence!

Edited by Dr Jackal (see edit history)

I will accept another burn point according to the Rule of Cool.

Excellent stuff, you two. I had not planned on the Red Queen unleashing her cult on the local mesh and then T.Z. attempting to conquer it. Stellar work. :)

Awesome, thank you!

T.Z. will no-sell the attack, brutally (but non-lethally) crush the ALI, and tell them that they show promise. Since T.Z. is the living embodiment of every supervillain trope ever, it loves the idea of a Starscream, just waiting for a moment of weakness.

Fair enough lol. The Red Queen's modus operandi is more apex predator in a pond full of them. They'll pick stacked fights and shy from riskier ones.

Also have to temper the ol' knee jerk paranoia responses of glass it. When it comes to threats to the cult and self.

Edited by Amora (see edit history)

You know, I just realized that the team hacker has instigated two firefights in the past 24 hours. I don't know what it says about the group other than 'Perhaps the group should reconsider leaving T.Z. to its own devices.'

I feel like Red and T.Z. should probably go in to R&D as a team. Also, possibly a group huddle to share info? It seems like we're duplicating research.