Jump to content

And On That Note...


Arklytte

Recommended Posts

Statblock

0
NonL
55
HP
Trellis
Wyrwood, Druid 5||Hedgewitch 5
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 22, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16


Spell Pool 26/26 · Inspiration Pool 5/5 · Hero Points 3


Immune: _ · Resistances: _
Conditions: Healthy
Active Sphere Effects: None Currently

Trellis's unblinking gem eyes could not show surprise, but the abrupt turn of his face was enough to communicate it, at least to those who have been around him for a while. His attention soon turned to the voice coming from the nearby booth.

"What makes you think we would wish to go to the Barrow?" he asks straightforwardly, with no hint of suspicion or annoyance in his voice.

 

Mechanics

Common Skill Modifiers:
Perception: +11 +1d6
Sense Motive: +3
Stealth: +12

Knowledge:
Arcana, Dungeoneering, Geography, Nature, Planes: +14 +1d6
Engineering, History, Local: +11 +1d6
Nobility, Religion: untrained +6

Edited by Keante
added Mechanics spoiler containing skill mods (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  At The Sign Of The Prancing Pon...err...Golden Gear   

e8oO950.jpg
 

*************

Ku8LXeP.jpg

*************
 
image.jpeg.97762ecba7ce3102e44895ef67161e57.jpegThe kitten cocked it's head at Killian when he answered, giving the man a couple of slow blinks. After he finished speaking, the kitten's voice once more resonated within the half orc's mind, and, once more, it echoed softly in Valros' as well.
 
"green man nice. talk lots, but nice. is good."
 
The golden furred kitten then curled up contentedly in Valros' lap, yawning hugely, and accepted the tidbits of meat that the tiefling fed to it from the bowl that the server had delivered. The two appeared lost in their own world, quietly conversing in their minds, as the rest turned their attention to the gravelly voiced dwarf.

*************

MasterBrakHammer.png.8e44b2c2f08c08bb750b8f7f28752e7f.pngThere was a grunt from deep within the shadows, and the Dwarf took a long pull of his drink, looking out at those at the table. After a moment, he nodded in their direction, and spoke quietly, his voice just as gravely as before. "The reason I suggested you all pass on to the Barrow, which, by the by" he looked in Trellis' direction, "is the next big town on the North spur of the Imperial Highway, and a prosperous trade town, which I thought adventurers such as yourselves might appreciate, is that Humbert's manor is, of late, a madhouse. Though..." he peered closely at Lucrezia, and smirked before continuing, "perhaps some of you enjoy that sort of thing. Regardless, what I meant was this: For the past few months, I've been a guest at the Manor, doing research in Humbert's library. Except for a few shouting matches between Humbert, and that harpy Kazin, everything was fine. Then, a few weeks ago, I noticed that there was no shouting. That was when I also noticed Kazin whistling in the hallways...right sent shivers up my spine, it did. Anyway, I figured there was something up, so, after a few days, I decided to ask her where Humbert had gotten himself to. She threw her head back and cackled like a madwoman, but all she would say was that he was 'around, and maybe a little ticked off', and then she walked away, laughing her fool head off."

The dwarf leaned back and took another long pull on his Cream, then set the stoneware mug down on the table, peering intently at the group. "Couldn't find hide nor hair of the Artificer...and believe me, I looked. But that blasted house is loaded up with too many fool jokes and tricks." He flicked one thick finger at the hammer pins on his collar, which all present recognized as a Master's Mark of the Imperial Guild of Artificers, and continued. "Now, I'm a dab hand at dealing with machines, but some of Humbert's designs are beyond even me, loath though I am to admit it. But, whatever's going on up there was far beyond my skills to deal with."

Before he could say any more, he was interrupted by Leider's equally deep baritone coming from behind the adventurers. "Master BrakHammer, I still think Humbert was pulling your leg. Everyone for leagues around knows that the Magister has a...unique sense of humour. I'm sure it's all just one of his pranks."

The dwarf snorted incredulously and shook his head, his waist long beard flying back and forth. "Not like it was up there Leider. You weren't there, I was, and I'm telling you, I was lucky to get out of there alive!"

Turning his attention back to the group at the table, the dwarf frowned thunderously, before offering one last comment. "Makes no difference to me," he said, quaffing the last of his Cream and standing up from his table. He locked eyes with all of those at the table. "Just you remember, when you're up to your necks in trouble, that I warned you. Now," he turned back to Leider, "unless anyone else wishes to question my word, I believe I'll retire for the evening. I plan to head out tomorrow...have your stablehand ready my pony cart for first light. I'll break my fast in my room before that, if it's acceptable. Gentlemen, Lady...I bid you good evening."

And not another word would he speak, even if called back or questioned. A moment later he stomped up the stairs and was out of sight. Leider, too, left for the bar, though not without a sincere, despite it's brevity, apology to Lucrezia.

It1NclVEo.jpg.c4bd6ad0be6f02de519472914f23a0fa.jpg seemed, however, that the interruptions weren't done for the evening, as a soft, musical voice spoke up from a few feet away. "Well. That was certainly...interesting." Turning, the group saw that the musician, who had apparently finished her set, was standing near their table. Having been caught 'spying', a faint rose tint dusted her cheeks, but that was the only outward sign that she might feel even a bit guilty.

Nodding to all present, she continued. "Forgive me for eavesdropping...not like I could help it, of course, BrakHammer's voice isn't exactly suited to 'quiet' conversation." She shrugged, "And it's not like he hasn't voiced his opinions to all and sundry at least once a night for the last three he's been here. Oh, but, forgive me..."

Stepping forward, she gave a half bow to the table. "It seems that my manners truly have deserted me this evening. My name is Ariand StormHunter, a bard of the Royal College, and Seeker of Lost Truths." Again, she shrugged, but this time with a wry twist of her mouth. "Mostly that means that I travel all across the land, usually at the Dean's request, seeking out and reading dusty old tomes in some lightless, cheerless library, monastery, or even the occasional evil wizards lair."

Glancing at Lucrezia, the bard's eyes flicked down to the hem of her own robe, and the symbols embroidered therein, before quickly meeting the dhampir's eyes. The woman's own bright blue orbs twinkled with mirth, and she gave Lucrezia the merest hint of a nod, recognizing a fellow scholar, and clearly having noted the woman's reaction to the little joke stitched into her clothing.

Reaching out to the side, Ariand snagged an empty chair from a nearby table, then plunked it down between Valros and Lance. Up close, they could see that the tips of her ears, more bluntly pointed than a full elf's would be, nevertheless peeked up from her raven black hair. A faint scent of jasmine and honeysuckle hung in the air around her, along with something earthy, perhaps sandalwood. From this distance, it was clear that the bard was a woman of means...her clothes were made of silk and raime, and, while not ostentatious, the glint of well made jewelry adorned her neck, ears, wrists, and fingers.

"I hope you dont mind if I join you. Bess might have mentioned that she overheard you all were planning to head over to Humbert's Manor tomorrow, and, now that I'm healed up, I was planning on making the journey there as well." She looked around the table, catching each of their eyes in turn. "I dont necessarily mind riding out on my various missions alone, but, given the...unpleasant air that the woods have had lately, some company would certainly be appreciated."

Before she could continue, the little cat in Valros' lap made a happy, and deeply satisfied 'meep', instantly drawing Ariand's attention. Turning to the little creature, Ariand's eyes immediately softened, and a genuine smile graced her lips. Turning her attention fully to Valros, the woman's smile grew even more. "You are a rare one, friend. It's not many who could win the affection of a Golden Cat, especially a kitten. You should consider yourself extremely lucky...or, at least, you will be, depending on whether on not it's powers have fully developed." Her smile once more morphed back into a smirk, and she returned her attention to her tablemates.

"As I said, if you're willing to let me join you, I'd like to head out to Humberts at first light. The ride itself shouldn't take us more than a few hours...we can easily reach it by high noon if there are no unforeseen complications." She glanced up as Bess moved nearby and Ariand made a tipping motion of her hand. With a grin and a nod, Bess immediately changed course and headed towards the bar. Ariand turned her attention back to the table. "So, does anyone have any questions for me? While I've never met Humbert himself, I did do some rather extensive research on him, and several other notable persons in the area, including the Sorceress Kasin, whom BrakHammer mentioned."

She sat, fingers interlaced and forearms on the table, looking inquisitively at the rest of the table.

 

 

OOC

OOC NOTES

Apologies...again, for the long delay...again. Things continue to be busier than I had planned.

I hope I didn't move things along too much, but it all just sort of flowed as I was writing. Y'all feel free to interject any actions for your characters that you feel are appropriate, and we can tweak things if necessary, timing wise.

Otherwise, have fun!

 

 

 

Edited by Arklytte (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngLucrezia

Lucrezia grins, decidely wickedly.. interested and clearly utterly shameless. With barely a beat missed, she replies.. "Lucrezia, Royal... pain in the ass.". Smirking as she mischeviously plays off Ariand's credentials, employing the mirroring tactic of repeating the other person's words back to them in slightly altered form.

It's a strategy designed to build an emotional bond quickly, something a bard would be well aware of. "Mostly that means I get tossed out on my ample posterior when I've worn out my welcome. No matter, it allows me the freedom to travel far and wide in search of..." She pauses.. ".. delicacies". After something of a pregnant pause, having referred to asses twice thus far, she glances with pupils as large as raisins towards the tavern's peculiar libation, and then winks at the new arrival.

"I make it my life's work to avoid lightless cheerless libraries, with monasteries being a hard no, not that 'anything' is ever 'hard' in those places. However, evil wizard's lairs I do go for .. guess I've got a masochistic streak.", she adds, riffing off of Ariand's introduction once more.

After another moment, she adds, by way of explanation.. "The more people tell me not go somewhere, the more I want to go. Like I said.. pain in the ass. So, I conjure we're heading to Humpert's in the morning, the more the merrier."

She then gestures for Ariand to continue speaking, apparently of the opinion that Ariand needs to fill them all in with a presentation.

"I have a healing libation, burning a hole in my leg actually, a remedy for your back if it still pains you, or needs further loosening up.", she adds as an afterthought. "How is the back? Limber once more?"

Mechanics

Perception +14/+15 to avoid surprise + Can see in darkness (even magical) to the limit of daylight vision.

Sense Motive +12 Can read surface thoughts with Mind: Read Mind.

Stealth +13

 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Statblock

0
NonL
60
HP
Killian Evanero and PerianwyrimcMtmH.jpgPerianwyr
Diminutive Dragon and Magical Beast (Familiar)

Init +4, Senses Scent, Perception +9

AC 20 (Touch 20, Flat 14) (Dex +6, Size +4)
HP 20; Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +9
Immune None; Bonuses +4 vs. fear (Aura of Courage), +2 vs. paralysis, petrification, polymorph; SR


Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft. (perfect), swim 50 ft.
Melee none; Space 1 ft., Reach 0 ft.
Special Attacks Adorkableness
Special Abilities Alertness, Empathic Link, Improved Evasion, Speak with Master; Convenient Appendage (Mouth), Estivation, Freeze
Spherecasting CAM Wis, CL 5th, Spell Pool 6, Somatic Casting 1
Magic Spheres Illusion (Illusory Odor, Illusory Sound, Suppression; Disappearance, Obscura Mage)


Str 3, Dex 22, Con 8, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 0
Attack Bonus +7 (BAB +5, Size+4, Str -2), CMB -1, CMD 8 (4 flat-footed)
Feats Cantrips
Skills Acrobatics +11, Appraise +4, Artistry (Painting) +5, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Fly +26, Handle Animal +1, Knowledge +0, Knowledge (Engineering) +4, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Local) +4, Knowledge (Nobility) +4, Knowledge (Religion) +4, Linguistics +0, Perception +9, Perform (Dance) +5, Perform (Sing) +5, Sense Motive +9, Sleight of Hand +7, Spellcraft +0, Stealth +25, Swim +10, Use Magic Device +6
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Orc, Sylvan; cannot speak


Origin Spheres Form (Aquatic 1, Convenient Appendage [Mouth], Developed Tolerance [Paralysis, Petrification, Polymorph], Developed Wings 3, Estivation, Freeze, Glider, Scent 2; Form Variations (Arm-Wings, Defensive Familiarity [Stealth], Vestigae of the Other [Dragon], Waterhome 2)

Half-Orc, Paladin 5||Sorcerer 1/Psychic 4, Code of HonorFindeladlara's Code of Honor
Convert a powerful enemy into a close friend or ally
Produce an innovative work of art (roll of 30 or higher on an Artistry check)
Reacquire and/or preserve a lost work of elven art
Protect an elven artist in need
Protect an artist of any other race in need
Defeat a known art vandal
Offer aid and shelter to an elf in need who would otherwise be your enemy
Offer aid and shelter to an elf in need and they accept
Become the inspiration for and/or subject of someone else's work of art
Defend a hospitable household from those who would do it harm
Uphold the elven way of life in some notable fashion
Attempt to disguise or show shame towards your elven heritage even in times of peril
Excessively brag of your accomplishments or works of art
Fail to protect or aid an elf in need
Fail to protect or aid an elven artist in need
Allow a close associate of yours to break the law of hospitality
Unwillingly destroy or vandalize an elven work of art (such as when charmed)
Break the law of hospitality
Willfully and knowingly destroy or vandalize an elven work of art
+50
+25
+15
+10
+7
+5
+3
+2
+2
+1
+1
-1
-1
-2
-3
-5
-5
-10
-15
This code of honor is based on the teachings of the church of Findeladlara, the elven goddess of art. Her edicts include the creation and preservation of art and architecture, the sanctity of households, and the artistic inspiration of others.

Note also that the entries that refer to art and artists also refer to architecture and architects as appropriate.

l3pu64p.png

It should also be noted that paladins of Findeladlara are more morally ambiguous than others. While cold-blooded murder and other crimes of that ilk are as abhorant to them as anyone, her champions are willing to bend the rules if the cause is just. For example, stealing for a noble goal is perfectly acceptable to them, and even aiding known villains and criminals in the pursuit of the greater good or to convert them to the light is not only fine by them, but something that they eagerly pursue to mirror their goddess's conversion of the succubus Nocticula. Not surprisingly, her followers share a close bond with those of the Redeemer Queen.
, Findeladlara

Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 22
AC 22 (Flat 20, Touch 14) · Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +17 · BAB +5 · Init +4 · CMB +23, CMD 30 · MSB +5(+8), MSD 16(19)


Spell Pool 26 · Phrenic Pool 7/8 · Hero Points 3 · Combat Stamina 5 · Lay on Hands 8 · Smite Enemy 2


Immune: Disease, Fear · Resistances: Spell Resistance 22, advantage on Poison saves
Conditions: Healthy
Active Sphere Effects: None Currently

Killian Evanero

For the first time since entering the tavern, Killian didn't have much to say. Instead, he seemed much more interested in what everyone else around him was saying. He of course made it clear that he was indeed listening as they each gave their brief soliloquies. You know, a polite smile at the lighter beats, a knowing nod at others; all the sorts of things one would expect from a good listener.

His sharply manicured brow did perk up a time or two as well. This was particularly true when Brakhammer described the final encounter between Humbert and Kazin, and again when Ariand introduced herself in full.

It was only then that he broke his silence, but only to introduce himself in kind. "A pleasure to meet you. Killian Evanero of the Royal House of Evanero of Emhain Albach," he stated simply, bowing his head lightly as his normally muted elvish accent became thick and musical at the end. Interestingly, and while most of you have of course heard him introduce himself numerous times before, it was extraordinarily rare for him to mention the elven kingdom from which he haled. Indeed, he rarely spoke of his homeland at all, as the magically concealed Valley of the Apple Trees was often considered to be more of a fable than a reality, even in a world as fantastical as this one.

With that said, he immediately returned to the role of a listener.


For his part, Killian's familiar, Perianwyr still had a most cantankerous look on his face after having been woken from his slumber. Peeking out from inside his best friend's vest, the faerie hatchling sort of wrinkled his face grumpily at the golden kitten who was unknowingly responsible. But before he could do anything about it, his little nose sort of twitched a bit.

Looking down, he saw the half-full mug of Korova Cream that Killian had been nursing. With a slurpy-sounding lick of his lips he dove straight in, splashing a small bit on the table in the process. Immediately thereafter, the foam inside began to quickly diminish as he glugged away from within. It was clear Peri liked what he found. A moment later, his head popped up as he propped his front paws against the rim of the tankard; a foamy pompadour proudly if unknowingly resting atop his head.

The knight-errant of Findeladlara looked down and smiled amusedly while shaking his head. He reached down to wipe away the literal beer head before licking his finger clean. Peri purred in the way only a dragon could at the affectionate gesture, then rested his head atop his paws as he, too, focused on listening to the others.

Mechanics

COMMON SKILLS


Bonuses: Linguistics +8, Perception (Unlocked) +20, Sense Motive +14, Stealth +17.
Concentration: +5, +8 with Enhancement or Telekinesis effects or +10 if he's boosted the enhancement bonus of his implement.
Passive Scores: Linguistics 18, Perception 30, Sense Motive 24, Stealth 27.

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS


Escape Techniques: Emergency WarpAs an immediate action, Killian can spend a spell point to teleport 15' away..
Fated Birth: HermitAs a swift action, Killian can aid another on himself, granting a +4 bonus to many checks..
Invisibility: Killian's familiar, Perianwyr, can create an Illusion (Suppression) effect that affects sight, sound, and scent.
Phrenic Techniques: AutohypnosisAs an immediate action, the ascendant mind may use a limited form of mind control on herself. She may reroll a concentration check she just made. She must keep the second result, even if it is lower than the first., HypercognitionThe ascendant mind can connect to higher sources of knowledge. When she rolls a Knowledge check, she may use this ability as a free action to reroll a check, with an insight bonus equal to her phrenic ability modifier. She must accept the second result, even if it is lower than the first..
Senses: Darkvision 150', Emotional BondYou can create an empathic link between yourself and your allies, allowing you to monitor their emotional states. Setting up the link requires 10 minutes of uninterrupted concentration from you and all subjects, Who must remain within 10 feet of you. You can link with a number of allies equal to your Charisma modifier. This bond lasts until the next time you regain your spells, or until you go unconscious or voluntarily end the bond as a free action.

If the bond ends, you can establish a new bond at will with another 10 minutes of mutual concentration. This link allows you to monitor emotions, detecting when allies become angry, surprised, confused, fearful, or the like, but doesn’t allow them to communicate specific details. You can also easily tell whether a subject is unconscious. If a subject dies or moves to a different plane than you, your bond with that creature is severed. The distance between you and the subjects doesn’t affect the bond as long as you’re on the same plane of existence.

At 4th level, the bond also gives you the benefits of the status spell with all subjects of the emotional bond.
, Keen Senses (see ×4 distance in mist/fog/etc.), Low-Light Vision, Scent.

Emotional Bond: This allows Killian to sense everyone's current emotions, distance, direction, and any conditions affecting them as long as they are on the same plane. He forms this bond each morning with all four party members, plus Perianwyr and one of the familiars (usually Clem as he has a penchant for leaving Lucrezia's side more than Bolt does). If the psychic kitty ends up joining us, he will probably be the prime candidate in the future due to the lack of a mystical bond to anyone in the group.

OOC Notes

Killian is trying to get a read on what both Brakhammer and Ariand have said. I'm not sure how this works in Pathfinder as they only have a Sense Motive skill but no Insight or Investigation-type abilities that I can think of. As such, I'm just going to make a Wisdom check for both, and if Sense Motive applies, he gains a +14 to each roll. I'll also be using my Fated Birth (Hermit) ability with it, boosting the checks by +4 (or a total of +18 for Sense Motive).

For Brakhammer, his interest is piqued by what he said Kazin cackled. I'm mostly trying to see if Killian gets the same hunch that I did; that Kazin transformed or moved Humbert's consciousness into a clockwork creation, perhaps even an actual clock. If successful, he'll be keeping a sharp eye for anything along those lines while visiting the Manor.

For Ariand, he's mostly just suspicious about how eager she is to join them in visiting the Hollow. The timing just screams "sus" to me as a player.

The first roll is for Brakhammer (15, or 27 for Sense Motive), the second for Ariand (13, or 25 for Sense Motive).

Oh, and since they're both talking with the group now, he'll use Sense Enemy again, especially with Ariand.

EDIT: Oh, I'd also like to make a Knowledge (Local) check on both of them (Brakhammer 18, Ariand 18) to see if he knows much of anything. He'll be using his Fated Birth ability for these checks as well.

Edited by Boogie Woogie Wookiee (see edit history)
Name
Wisdom Check (Brakhammer)
11
1d20+2 9
Wisdom Check (Ariand)
9
1d20+2 7
Knowledge (Local) (Brakhammer)
18
1d20+8 10
Knowledge (Local) (Ariand)
18
1d20+8 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Valros eventually roused himself from taking care of the little golden kitten - partly because his attention was drawn by the sudden flash of movement of a faerie dragon leaping from Killian's clothes and into the Korova Cream. Please don't get too drunk, little dragon, he pleaded - not intending to be 'heard' by anyone, although Valros wasn't really used enough to telepathy to be entirely sure that he'd avoided broadcasting his thoughts to the golden kitten.

He glanced over at Ariand as she introduced herself. "Uh, I'm Valros." Somehow his introduction felt even weaker than it had the first time around, what with Killian and Lucrezia amping up their own introductions, and so after an awkward moment of umming and ahhing he added "I, uh, think my grandpa is an honorary duke, or something? If that helps? It's not exactly royal, but..."

Having made a complete and utter hash of introducing himself, he blushed slightly (probably not too noticeable given his red skin, luckily for him) and latched onto the first topic of conversation that came to mind. "So, uh...why did you want to see Humbert?" The question was directed at Ariand, although Valros actually had no idea why any of the others were going there either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lance Warren

spacer.pngLance's attention was drawn to Ariand immediately as the woman approached and became light-beam focused as she sat next to him. But, even a cursory inspection made it clear that his eyes were not gleaming with lust, but greed, and his eyes were completely focused on the only assets he cared about - the woman's jewelry.

"Well met, madam bard," Lance murmurs, dragging his eyes away from the precious accessories with seemingly great effort. Bolt's lazy drifting over the table brought her a bit closer to the woman for a moment and the tiny ferret simply lifted a paw in greeting as it continued drifting lazily through the air as she passed the table's new addition.

"I'm not exactly a morning person, but that sounds fine. Perhaps a bard such as yourself could ease the tedium of our travel with a tale or a few tunes? Travel is dreadfully boring, oftentimes," Lance smiles, having obviously focused his attention on his drink to distract himself from his own greedy stares, sipping his beverage. "Bolt loves tales and songs of colossal beasts of legend, especially the friendly ones for some reason," he comments, gesturing at his tiny familiar.

Too focused on keeping his attention on his drink and off the woman's valuables, Lance fails to introduce himself properly, but at least maintains his decorum as the others hammer out the finer details.


OOC & Notes

N/A

Do not rob the NPCs blind, do not rob the NPCs blind...

Mechanics & Statblocks

 

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions
  • Free Action(s): N/A
  • Move Action: N/A
  • Standard Action: N/A
  • Full-Round Action: N/A
  • Readied Action: N/A
  • Conditional Immediate Action: N/A

Misc: N/A

  • Free Action(s): N/A
  • Move Action: N/A
  • Standard Action: N/A
  • Full-Round Action: N/A
  • Readied Action: N/A
  • Conditional Immediate Action: N/A

Misc: N/A


Passive Skills
Perception Stealth Sense Motive

+12/+21 (Lance) | +10 (Bolt)


Auto-Detect Traps 10' (Lance) / Low-Light Vision (Lance)


Keen Senses (Lance) / Darkvision 60' (Lance & Bolt)

+20 (Lance) | +27 (Bolt)


Freeze (Bolt)


--

+10 (Lance) | +10 (Bolt)


--


--


Statblocks

Lance Warren
spacer.pngMale C/N Human Witch 1|Incanter 4 // Alchemist 1|Conscript 4, Level 5, Init +4, HP 63/63, SP 20/20, Speed 30' Land
AC 25, Touch 15, Flat-footed 20, CMD 18, Fort 6, Ref 9, Will 6, CMB Variable, Base Attack Bonus +4
Telekinetic Greatsword Bludgeon +10 (3d6+1, 19-20/x2, 25' Range)
Unarmored Training, Improved Force Shield (+4 Armor, +4 Shield, +4 Dex, +2 Natural)
Ongoing Effects Orbit (Empty), Vagabond Nick (Stance)
Other Defenses Spell Resistance 16, Fast Healing 2, DR 2/Silver
Notable Modifiers  Detect/Disarm Traps (+21), Steal/Disarm (+20), Open Locks (+17)
Senses Auto Trap Checks (10'), Darkvision (60'), Keen Senses (20'), Low-Light Vision, Tremorsense (30')


Bolt
spacer.pngFemale C/N Ferret Familiar Level 5, Init +3, HP 29/29, SP 7/7, Speed 40' Land, 20' Hover
AC 24, Touch 18, Flat-footed 20, CMD +2, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus +4
Ordan's Clockwork Mantle +13 (2d6+1, 19-20/x2, 120' Range)
Tail Slap +12 (1d2, 20/x2)
Unarmored Training (+4 Armor, +4 Size, +4 Dex, +2 Natural)
Ongoing Effects Shaped Veil (1)
Senses Darkvision (60')

 

Edited by BBK (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Statblock

0
NonL
55
HP
Trellis
Wyrwood, Druid 5||Hedgewitch 5
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 22, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16


Spell Pool 26/26 · Inspiration Pool 5/5 · Hero Points 3


Immune: _ · Resistances: _
Conditions: Healthy
Active Sphere Effects: None Currently

Trellis listened carefully to Brakhammer's warnings, and nodded when the dwarf took his leave. He would not be dissuaded from their plan to seek out Humbert, but to flippantly ignore what had concerned the dwarf would be foolish.

When Ariand had introduced herself, Trellis replied, "Your music was lovely. And I agree with Lucrezia's sentiment--I would welcome your company on our journey. What do you know about the relationship between Humbert and Kazin? I'm not sure what to think after hearing Brakhammer's description of events."

After thinking a moment, the wyrwood adds, "Did you keep any of your research noted down in a written form? If you'd allow me, I could spend the hours tonight reading over it. I do not sleep as you do."

Mechanics

Common Skill Modifiers:
Perception: +11 +1d6
Sense Motive: +3
Stealth: +12

Knowledge:
Arcana, Dungeoneering, Geography, Nature, Planes: +14 +1d6
Engineering, History, Local: +11 +1d6
Nobility, Religion: untrained +6

Edited by Keante (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...