Eye Candy (OOC Thread)

Arklytte

1 hour ago, hiace50 said:

Good luck to everyone in these last 5 hours!

And good luck to the DM as well. There's a lots of cool and unique Characters apps, it'll be hard to pick between them.

Yeah. Its...a challenge.  🙂

Thats why us DMs make the big bucks.🤣

EDIT: As an FYI for you all, I've managed to put together a short list, and now I need to go through those apps a bit more carefully to decide on the final group.  I should (fingers crossed) be able to make that decision by nights end.  🙂

Edited by Arklytte (see edit history)

Apparently missed that today was the deadline until about noon today.  Had been holding off putting an actual thread up till I was certain I had my ducks in a row, but I think I managed to get my thoughts in order.

ANNOUNCEMENT

As of now (Midnight EST, Sunday the 10th), recruiting is officially closed.

I've read the apps, made my Short list, as well as my ShortShort List, and have whittled it down to the last few.  I'm certain of three apps, and I'm contemplating a handful of others.  Ideally, I prefer parties of 4-5 characters, so that's the current plan (most likely 5).  I'm going to sleep on things, and I'll make the final announcement tomorrow. 

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to each and every one of you.  There have been some truly incredible applications, and y'all made me break out in some serious skull sweat trying to whittle things down to even the Short List.  I've long been of the opinion that the best compliment a DM can get is having to truly struggle to choose a party from the list of applicants.  When people go that far above and beyond to make such incredible apps, it inspires and humbles me that y'all would expend so much creativity and enthusiasm on some crazy ass idea that I had.  🙂

Anyway, I'm going to step away from MW for the rest of the night, maybe play a vidya game or something to relax, and ponder.  I will definitely be announcing my decision tomorrow, though it might be morning, if I have time before leaving for work, or evening after, but definitely tomorrow.

Thanks again. Y'all have a good night/day/whatever it is wherever you are. 🙂

Edited by Arklytte (see edit history)