Eye Candy (OOC Thread)

Arklytte

My hubristic, genetically and surgically modified gnoll is ready to continue his attempt at becoming a god!

I also love the idea of this guy who's very much a barbaric brute that regularly tears his opponents apart with his bare hands, keeps a harem of wives, and is aiming to become a god is also wickedly cultured. He's definitely going to show a lot of interest in the fluffier bits of this campaign, not just running around smashing beholders.

Yes, it's an interesting combination, savage but cultured.

The fact that he want to become a god is also very funny, many will think him crazy but some will take it very seriously 

6 hours ago, RedDingo said:

I don't know if the GM had a particular characterization in mind for an NPC, so I took some liberty with Selko.

Pretty sure he left all the NPC's as blank pages to let us play with them.

You aren't the only one ET.  I don't know what the admins were thinking when they decided to switch to this stupid WYSIWYG editor, but it certainly wasn't taking into account the opinions of the site users.

Been a super busy weekend, and we're having company tomorrow, so I probably won't be doing much responding to questions and whatnot til Tuesday.

Hope all my fellow Muricans have a great Fourth of July, and that everyone else has a nice Monday.  🙂

Edited by Arklytte (see edit history)

For those folks in the Guild house thread (and everywhere, really); if you're typing your post elsewhere and pasting it here, please make sure to change the font color of your non speech text to Automatic.  If you dont, it defaults to black, which is extremely difficult to read when using the various Dark themes.

Thanks.  🙂

3 hours ago, Eviltedzies said:

Good god I miss BBCode....... learning HTML from almost scratch here. (Last time I dabbled in it was 10 years ago in college.)

I know I shouldn't - but I've kind of enjoyed the kick in the backside to remember some of the html stuff I tried to learn forever ago.  The sad thing is, I've been just focusing on duplicating behaviors that I was able to easily do with BBCODE (Floatleft/Floatright, for instance).

10 hours ago, CraziFuzzy said:

I know I shouldn't - but I've kind of enjoyed the kick in the backside to remember some of the html stuff I tried to learn forever ago.  The sad thing is, I've been just focusing on duplicating behaviors that I was able to easily do with BBCODE (Floatleft/Floatright, for instance).

How do you do those with html?