OOC Discussion

Blaeringr

• 2 weeks later...

from the explanation I understood that only Flick and Maybell get rooms inside (probably because the house is halfling sized) and the rest of us can just pitch tents outside or stay in a stable or something? If not, I'll edit my post.

Yep. Back Tuesday night. Might not post until Wednesday.

EDIT: It's not like I think the world is going to end on Monday. Or at least, not more than I usually think the world could end on any given day of the week.

Edited by Dr Jackal (see edit history)

"I assure you that I am very far from wise," Kek protests grumpily. "And I agree. We should complete the task we have been contracted for."

Arnen replies, "In his wisdom he shows humility and denies his wisdom. He is the Lisan al Gaib!"

You have completed your contract with the Bronze Horn, saved a tender young dryad, found her a new home and lease on her diplomatic mission, and seen a good deal more of the world. Would players please advance your characters to level 3!

I don't believe any of you have use any hero points yet (correct me if I've forgotten), and so each of you should have 3 hero points at the moment.