The Frozen Stag Tavern

SithShrink

15 hours ago, BobtheWizard said:

The wolf attacked the only one of us who didn't attack it. I guess it doesn't pay to be nice.

Well strike him and call him Sally. Gnome's luck.

GM, Jinabi only has 10 health to the 12 damage, so I assume he has to fall prone even if he succeeds the Dexterity roll? He is below 0 health by now.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:25 PM, SithShrink said:

Hits, 12 (DC 13 Dex or knocked Prone)

On 1/15/2024 at 12:56 PM, SithShrink said:

I knit in my spare time. I’m currently working on a D&D blanket. These are the most recent 2 out of the 17 squares I’v finished so far.
IMG_3237.jpeg.570fc222a5d293813ecd7873c5cc1e76.jpeg

IMG_3236.jpeg.1ff3075da373325bddd65200e98d7edd.jpeg

So a square for each class and the Crit Happens. Are the remaining squares going to be catchy sayings, too?

14 hours ago, tbgg said:

So a square for each class and the Crit Happens. Are the remaining squares going to be catchy sayings, too?

Some do, others have creatures like a mimic, a beholder, and an owlbear.

1 hour ago, SithShrink said:

Some do, others have creatures like a mimic, a beholder, and an owlbear.

Nice! What a cool and interesting project. What do you plan to do with the finished blanket?

15 minutes ago, tbgg said:

Nice! What a cool and interesting project. What do you plan to do with the finished blanket?

I’m keeping it. The patterns I have are for personal use or charity only.

9 hours ago, SithShrink said:

What would you like to do now? There is nothing of interest in the cave you are in.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/11343-chapter-1/page/9/#comment-208689

Is this the cave you're talking about? Nothing in the cave? Or are you talking about the cave we were just in, the one with the wolf in it?