The Frozen Stag Tavern

SithShrink

Hope she gets better soon.

For the game, do you want us each to just roll initiative, to roll initiative and our first round attacks, or do you want to roll initiative for all of us and tell us who can go before the wolf?

@SithShrink: Here's to hoping your mom improves again!

Liene rolled ridiculously low damage, but I'm pretty sure a 23 attack roll hits, so the next person to attack gets advantage on their attack roll.

1 hour ago, Eagleheart said:

IDK if Bardic Inspiration applies retroactively or not, but I went ahead and added that to my previous post.

The only stricture I can think of, other than going after you in the initiative order, is the following:

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

So far, we do not know if you hit or not.

On 1/12/2024 at 1:46 PM, Kamishiro_Rin said:

The only stricture I can think of, other than going after you in the initiative order, is the following:

So far, we do not know if you hit or not.

I tend to be generous with these things. Conceptually, all actions are happening simultaneously. We put a six second timer on everything so we can have order among chaos.