The Frozen Stag Tavern

SithShrink

We totally understand the delay and are sending you and your mom best wishes!

As to the organs, one brain makes sense, but I am less certain about organs that would normally be found in a human torso. Two hearts and some kind of enhanced lung capacity make sense, given how far blood has to pump and how much additional body tissue needs oxygen. Two stomachs could work, with one for human food and another for horse food, if something connected them. Livers and kidneys I'm even less sure about, although in comparison to human livers and kidneys, I suspect some kind of enhanced capacity would be needed. But as to the number of actual organs, I have no idea!

Edited by tbgg (see edit history)

See~ I always have to answer 'Were they made from magic' or 'are they sustained by magic'...

Situation one means they could "normal amounts of organs" but arranged in a completely unique way! For example: Given mussle mass they would need some hearty lungs, and a centralized heart woul make pumping easier. In my head, her human torso is mostly lungs. Maybe three dedicated sections that can funtion in sequence like engin pistons! The heart would be below that, maybe just under where a belly button would be on a normal human, sitting at the best transition point between upper and lower. There it would be able.to.get fresh air from thr super lungs and it isnt too far from the brain to cause issues. Working with those two in the human part (and the brain), you can make space for everything else in the horse part!

Situation two is.. MAGIC! A WIZARD DID IT! BLAME GAIL!

On 1/3/2024 at 3:24 AM, SithShrink said:

Update s will be on hold for now. My mom went into the hospital this morning with a serious post-surgical complication.

Priority, GM. Take your needful time.