OOC Thread

TheWhitefire

Alright folks, a big post is up! With the addition of @Chimi, we'll be moving the first live session to November 24th to not conflict with his home group. Does that still work for everyone? Also, after this round of posting y'all can start making rolls and such for downtime activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent. @Chimi @Inash does Friday still work?

Also, I am a fool and a coward. I forgot to post a dice tower tutorial for you guys!

So, as you may or may not know, Myth-Weavers has recently undergone an enormous face lift as our powerful Administrative team moved the entire website over to a completely new framework. This new framework included the "dice tower." To use it, first you make your post. Then, after you've made your post, you click the two dice in the upper right hand corner.

Luckily, dice in Lancer are fairly simple especially for what we'll be doing on here. To do your roll, click the wand icon. Under the picture of the appropriate die you want, type the number of dice you want to roll. You will then see a drop down menu labelled "then." This will have all the options you want. If you're rolling your d20, for instance, type "1" under the d20, select "add" from the drop down, and to the right of that type the number you wish to add.

To roll Accuracy, you will hit the dice again and type the number of accuracy dice under the D6. Instead of selecting "Add" however, you will select "keep." Next to it another menu will appear, and you will want to make sure this says "highest."

For difficulty, you do the same only instead of "highest" you select "lowest."

Name
roll
1d20+2 10
roll
keep(2d6,highest) 6,4
Combining d20 and accuracy (note they do not automatically add together)
20; 3
1d20+2;keep(2d6,highest) [18]; [18,3,1]

I'd missed the date change earlier. I'm not sure tonight will work for me. I think we have company coming over.

Apparently the text conversation planning that went: 'hey, you all want to come over for a post-thanksgiving get together again?' 'sounds great. we can do Sr. pictures for A after.'

No details have been discussed since.

I can probably join and stay muted and update by text?