Name That Tune!

Mindcrime

46 minutes ago, farothel said:

I'm not sure how quickly you have to post the second set if people don't know, but here they are:

There are no rules.  I tend to wait about a day, maybe longer on the weekend when activity is lower.  

50 minutes ago, farothel said:

What all we put 'em through
Like two old boys will do
We pondered life and death
He lit a cigarette

Still sounds like Donovan to me.  But the only things I can quote by memory from him are Sunshine Superman and Season of the Witch.

I finally had to cheat and google it. I now feel stupid for not recognizing it, but I do honestly try to not listen to the $#@^$%#!$#%$#^@ country station they constantly play at work and hadn't actually caught more than the chorus. It is a catchy chorus.

I was right about the genre.

9 hours ago, Inash said:

I finally had to cheat and google it. I now feel stupid for not recognizing it, but I do honestly try to not listen to the $#@^$%#!$#%$#^@ country station they constantly play at work and hadn't actually caught more than the chorus. It is a catchy chorus.

I was right about the genre.

I had to google it as well, and don't feel bad, never have heard of this song in my life ;-)

EDIT: the song was 'People are Crazy' by Billy Currington.

okay, different song.  It's a bit tricky for me since like quite a few of the songs I know are in Dutch or French and you guys will probably not recognise any of them anyway.

Well, it's alright, ridin' around in the breeze
Well, it's alright, if you live the life you please
Well, it's alright, doin' the best you can
Well, it's alright, as long as you lend a hand

Edited by farothel (see edit history)