Sheet Folders in Testing ×

General Discussion

prophane

Oh sad day.

There are no GURPS games advertising for players.

Which of you brave souls will step up to run a game.

I dream of a world where there's always a GURPS game looking for players and getting ready to kick-off!

I've got too many games on my plate right now to run another, or I'd do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, any history book, i'd say. Are you looking for gear and such? What time period?

J.C. over at One-Shot Adventures writes amazing historical (and other genres) adventures.

I plan to run some, in fact!

Obviously Low Tech (and High Tech for 19th and early 20th century), the Action series had loads of good stuff for mobster games and car chases, Mysteries, Social Engineering for (any time period) interactions, Horror, the Hot Spots line is incredible for games set in those specific periods/ locations.

3 hours ago, prophane said:

J.C. over at One-Shot Adventures writes amazing historical (and other genres) adventures.

I plan to run some, in fact!

Which ones were you thinking of? I've looking at running some of those (particularly the solo ones for myself, but there are a couple others which I might want to run for a group once I work up the nerve).

Edited by Bobcloclimar (see edit history)

Currently running the OSE version of The Final Voyage of Draengr Thar.

Got the Ice Age adventure on tap. Got my eye on a lot actually, just need time. But you grab any one you want and run it! Please!

Kind of a lot of different historic times and locations. (Not a time travel game though). I guess it is time I invest in Low Tech, I've never been able to find it before. I'll check out those one shots! They might help fill out my campaign idea.

• 1 month later...

There's a cool crowdfunding thing coming to an end tomorrow evening, a little over 24 hours from now.

If you're into GURPS, and I assume you are since you're here, then you should check out Douglas Cole's (of Gaming Ballistic) current project.

Saethor's Bane: A Dungeon Fantasy RPG Solo Adventure

image.png.2ac4c04a109f91d7a2476db29d6f5c8d.png

It is fully funded and just last night hit its only stretch goal (at 21,000$) for upgrade to full color interior and maps!

Doug makes some of the BEST supplements for GURPS and all support keeps this trend going!

So if you want more info, swing over to Backerkit and check it out!

Saethor's Bane: A Dungeon Fantasy RPG Solo Adventure