January 2024 Character Creation Challenge

prophane

• 5 weeks later...

ok, so January is fast approaching and unless you are completely unemployed and have no other daily responsibilities to take up your time, I don't think ANYONE could make up a new GURPS character every day for a month. So what I am proposing is that we all band together and make 31 GURPS characters together. Everyone can pick a day and then we'll put them together and post them. If enough people are interested, I think we can make it happen. I know I can commit to 2-3 characters at the minimum. Who else is with me!

I will take January 1st, January 15th, and January 31st as my days. Post below if you think you can help us with the The January 2024 Character Creation Challenge

We'll cross post them into the Myth Weavers page (that I have yet to set up...) for the Challenge.

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

So I decided to play with this, but open-ended GURPS chargen is a little too daunting, I chose to restrict myself. First I come up with a concept, and then I roll a die. 1-2 is a 75 pt character. 3-4 is a 125 pt character. And 5-6 is a 200 pt character.

It's been interesting to do it in that order. I'm feeling challenged to come up with a 200-pt barista, for example!