Redemption - General Hangout (Everyone Welcome)

Bananas are also botanically considered berries. The question now: does the spell conjure one piece of banana, or the whole grape per berry allowed. If it's the latest, you have to eat the whole grape to get your hp *evil laugh*

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Well if we're limiting with spell to literal "berries," Ragz is gonna conjure ten avocados. Every day. I mean, what could be better than avocados?

🤮🤮🤮

Answer: basically anything because avocados are disgusting.

GM Fiat: goodberry spells only summon foods i personally like since the universe reacts to my whims.

And i like strawberries! 😁

3 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

only wildstrawberries are good... unless dipped in chocolate. Farmed flavorless ones get a thumbs down from me.

True Story: While I agree with the wild vs farmed strawberry observation, last summer, I was visiting my daughter (who lives in the Olympic Rain Shadow) and she took me to one of those Saturday Outdoor Farmer's Market where we purchased some organic strawberries that looked like works of art. They had been picked that morning and ended up being the best strawberries I've ever had in my life--wild or otherwise.

EDIT: And it would have been a crime to dip them in something.

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

yogurt+whipcream is a great dip, vary with types of yogurt and/or cream. local strawberries, you'll find they're smaller but wayyyyyyyyyyy tastier.

When I say farmed I don't mean locally, I mean the large corporate imports you get at the grocery stores... insult to strawberries.

5 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

True Story: While I agree with the wild vs farmed strawberry observation, last summer, I was visiting my daughter (who lives in the Olympic Rain Shadow) and she took me to one of those Saturday Outdoor Farmer's Market where we purchased some organic strawberries that looked like works of art. They had been picked that morning and ended up being the best strawberries I've ever had in my life--wild or otherwise.

EDIT: And it would have been a crime to dip them in something.

So are you in PNW as well? I'm in WA down near Portland

9 minutes ago, Nighteyes5678 said:

Your daughter is close to me! I'm north of Seattle.

I make a run up to the Funko factory store in Everett about once a year. Along with occasional trips to Seattle (last time was for Kraken playoff game)

I have absolutely met people from the Weave before, so if any of you are ever in that neck of the country and wanna hang out, drop me a line and we'll see if the stars align. We can talk about Varen behind his back! I'll let you see the secret DM notes he sends me!