Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

I think I like separating the game specific info from the general thread. That way, it's harder to lose OOC GM info and questions for me that the public can see in the general mess.

Relevant info: Both Aly and Oslan only have on them what they took to harvest herbs. ALL other equipment and belongings are back in the (currently burning and beleaguered) caravan.

Edited by Varen Tai (see edit history)

@Civit & @Harding - I won't do another GM post quite yet - that way you guys can do a little more posting to hammer out your plans since it looks as though you each posted at about the same time. 😁

Edit: And feel free to edit your posts if you guys want to talk privately and work out the order of responses, then post something that works better. Up to you!

Edited by Varen Tai (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Civit said:

Almost simultaneously posted. I edited to fit yours

Thank you! Because I'm really not available to do any modifications right now. I got the wife agro for the rest of the evening.

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

Just now, Harding said:

Thank you! Because I'm really not available to do the mod at the moment. I got the wife agro for the rest of the evening.

Best handle that aggro, it's important. :)

Also, for all of you! I originally stated we'd place the campaign around the Descent into Avernus timeframe, but that was before I had settled on our general location and had read much about the spellplague. I haven't kept up with the current FR lore. As such, and since no one mentioned the spellplague in their backgrounds, is everyone OK with me retroactively putting the campaign pre-spellplague?

5 minutes ago, Harding said:

Thank you! Because I'm really not available to do any modifications right now. I got the wife agro for the rest of the evening.

+2 chocolates of wife appeasement

I don't plan to do another GM post right away - you two can move towards the caravan for at least another round of posts/conversation/planning, maybe more, since it's a good half a mile away. We'll play it by ear. How long does your Invis last? That might be part of your consideration.

Actually, I realize I would have to have upcast it with one of my 3rd lvl spells since it is concentration, up to 1 hour. Upcasting it allows me to get both of us.

But we would make cautious haste. Aly is waiting on Oslan's go... he is the one with more combat experience.

How many are we dealing with? And what is their Wis save bonus?

You cannot tell at this distance and with the darkness. The shadows of the fire are playing with your vision, but there's definitely more than 5 or 6 still left, could be more.