Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

@Harding - hey, I wasn't sure if you are busy or if you missed your cue. We're sorta waiting for you. I say sorta because there's a GM post next and I'm still writing it, but I should be done by this afternoon sometime. I know weekends can get crazy, so if you're too busy to post, just give us an idea of when you'll be getting it up.

By the way, this scene will allow the two of you to hold a conversation. Basil will jump in when you guys are finished talking, so feel free to have multiple posts. It's a little more relaxed than what Aly and Oslan had to deal with. 😁

1 minute ago, Varen Tai said:

By the way, this scene will allow the two of you to hold a conversation. Basil will jump in when you guys are finished talking, so feel free to have multiple posts. It's a little more relaxed than what Aly and Oslan had to deal with. 😁

More relaxed for you, maybe. We're the ones who have to be interesting in the fantasy equivalent of a Project Management meeting 😴

6 minutes ago, PixCO said:

More relaxed for you, maybe. We're the ones who have to be interesting in the fantasy equivalent of a Project Management meeting 😴

Yes, well, put it that way and you guys clearly have your work cut out for you. 😆

15 hours ago, PixCO said:

And I would say you're succeeding!

I too was... surprised when I saw that your intro involved talking your way through a getting-to-know-you encounter--possibly because such an intro might present a challenge for my PC. But the twins' first meeting has been a delightful read.

The two of you have full narrative creative control over the city, the market, the people you meet, etc. I'll pop in a post if I feel like I need it, but otherwise, feel free to discuss with each other in a PM (include me and NE on that PM) if you want to work out collaboration between your posts so that there can be an easy flow of how you guys cover the afternoon. One trick I've used in the past is to discuss together how the two of you will have a conversation, but then have one person be the one to post the conversation despite both of you having had behind the scenes agreement on how it would go. That allows the two of you to write for each other in a way that works. You don't have to do this, but this scene would work with that technique really well.

Funny story - when PixCO mentioned in her IC about how Basil didn't like magic/thought magic was cheating, I ran with it and made him Not Like Magic. Looks like I ran with it a little too far. 😁 I thought that would be one of his attributes, but we can totally make him currently grumpy instead. He miiiiiight even apologize. Maybe. If he's the apologizing type...

Edited by Varen Tai (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Varen Tai said:

Funny story - when PicCO mentioned in her IC about how Basil didn't like magic/thought magic was cheating, I ran with it and made him Not Like Magic. Looks like I ran with it a little too far. 😁 I thought that would be one of his attributes, but we can totally make him currently grumpy instead. He miiiiiight even apologize. Maybe. If he's the apologizing type...

Yeah... He's really not. Usually others have to apologize for him unless he gets really personal.

See, I had made the same assumption at first, but thought it particularly odd for you to be playing a rabbit.

edit: Funny tidbit. I've logged into this on a laptop, desktop, phone and chromebook, in each one the font I used for Rillik's name looks different.