Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

didn't thought that the invisibility spell was lasting that long. In my head, it was like a minute, not an hour long (I just read the spell). Well, nor Oslan know anyway... but yeah, separating is a stupid move.

1l7sut.jpg.5672c5c56a5e1ce925d5a5bdca4ce975.jpg

What if Oslan turn around and call the wizard, to make a deal in hope that his life would be spared. Then, the narrator says something profound about fate being unpredictably cruel and the scene continue with the wizard casting fireball toward the far left wagon and the others are ripping Oslan to shred anyway.

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Harding said:

What if Oslan turn around and call the wizard, to make a deal in hope that his life would be spared. Then, the narrator says something profound about fate being unpredictably cruel and the scene continue with the wizard casting fireball toward the far left wagon and the others are ripping Oslan to shred anyway.

That's it... That's the signal.

OK, so we'll separate character ability/knowledge and player ability/knowledge here. To reflect that the characters might have had a different take on the situation (especially Oslan with his background working with others), you guys each get a Wis check at DC 13. Oslan gets a circumstantial bonus of an additional +2 due to his background.

If successful, you realize this is a dumb idea quickly enough to call out to each other and change plans, if you desire to do so as the player. Or, you can let it play out as is and watch the world/caravan burn. 😁

Just now, Harding said:

Okay, I'll modifiy my last post according to the result

Since you posted first, add another post after hers taking into account the almost-mistake, but the rapid course correction.

Just remember to edit your post to reflect that he can't see Aly's form disappearing or moving, and he won't know for sure where she is or how far she moved.

In fact, feel free to leave it open so Aly can decide you plow into her back. ^_^

13 minutes ago, Nighteyes5678 said:

Just remember to edit your post to reflect that he can't see Aly's form disappearing or moving, and he won't know for sure where she is or how far she moved.

In fact, feel free to leave it open so Aly can decide you plow into her back. ^_^

👌