Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

Bumping the map. Is there a stable resource where we can post it to without it rolling off into history? Discrete combat threads maybe?

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Civit said:

Or a "current map" thread.

image.png.c8c4ca64c43d2da24a1aa4196d9c2585.png

Archive the Recruitment tab and Character Sheets, and add a Mechanics tab? Pin a Current Map thread and each combat gets its own archive-able line without all of the clutter?

Maybe, I'm a little confused as rillik is dressing the gazelle, Aly kinda started cooking it before we got it, that's continuing at the same time. I considered dropping the dressing out to a side thread so we can be operating in the same time sequence, but it doesn't really seem necessary. Roland is chatting with Wyck, Rillik with Torben, I think Yopine and Ragz are with Aly. This will Mix up a bit, from kill to table should take a little while.

Is anyone going to want the pelt?

Good point though, Rillik didn't bring camping supplies. We had canteens and reasons but I imagine they would have at least bought bedrolls before leaving the city to meet people on the road.

7 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Good point though, Rillik didn't bring camping supplies. We had canteens and reasons but I imagine they would have at least bought bedrolls before leaving the city to meet people on the road.

Bedrolls would be reasonable. I'm pretty sure that I deliberately cut it short at camping supplies, so probably no tents.

I think that my conversation with Roland can happen regardless of most retcons, so I'll try and get something up today. If someone thinks that the timeline fixin' should be resolved first -because something else might be coming up before we sit down to eat- then post it here and I'll check the OOC before I hit the POST button.

Created a pinned map thread for the most current map.

I expect some amount of time bouncing around when we are dealing with a social scene that involves all of you. Basil can respond without any worries.

35 minutes ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

I think that my conversation with Roland can happen regardless of most retcons, so I'll try and get something up today. If someone thinks that the timeline fixin' should be resolved first -because something else might be coming up before we sit down to eat- then post it here and I'll check the OOC before I hit the POST button.

I've been intentionally vague about Roland's schedule for this purpose. I believe having this conversation is crucial for developing our characters' relationship without disrupting camp activities or other interactions. So, this part is happening somewhere in the evening, during some ''free time''.

Woaahh ... I thought for sure we would have our first combat here (and a backstabbed Yopine, which would have sucked) lol

It is kinda creepy that a big guy like D'Artagenon is this stealthy. Smell like ranger shenanigans here.