Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

I'll also note that D'Ar wants the fire low with a minimum of smoke and light so as to avoid attracting any attention. You always shelter in a location that cannot be seen from the road itself.

@Rumrunner, do you mind if Torben slips into the story you've set up? He wants to feel useful but doesn't know how to set up camp very well, and his Powerful Build means that he can easily carry anything that needs heavy lifting, so he'd jump at the chance.

6 hours ago, Zelphas said:

@Rumrunner, do you mind if Torben slips into the story you've set up? He wants to feel useful but doesn't know how to set up camp very well, and his Powerful Build means that he can easily carry anything that needs heavy lifting, so he'd jump at the chance.

Sure thing! Sounds great.

@Zelphas  may make things a little out of order but don't worry about it. Could be a decent rp scene, I'm going to edit to ask him specially. Her military experience would easily have her pick out someone who wasn't currently making themselves as useful as they could be.

Is the cat's hunting abilities known to the group or does Rillik make like she's going hunting and just returning very quickly with a fresh carcass?

A dog who's feared by a dragon. A cat who can take down prey ten times its size. I did not come dressed for quite this menagerie.

3 hours ago, Basil_Bottletop said:

Is the cat's hunting abilities known to the group or does Rillik make like she's going hunting and just returning very quickly with a fresh carcass?

A dog who's feared by a dragon. A cat who can take down prey ten times its size. I did not come dressed for quite this menagerie.

She makes it about as clear as the post does... She doesn't hide it, but I don't think mist has taken down any large prey previously.

1 hour ago, Varen Tai said:

Reminder that Aly and Yopine have been practicing juggling knives together...

Yes, but they never got into combat aspects until now.

Also, trying to re-find the image that inspired her knives. This is as close as I've gotten so far. The one in my head has the weight closer to the throwing hand and more edge.

57_5e8d58a7-90db-4ffa-8f41-184a56b2f38b_1024x1024@2x.jpg.09232b5a54b1e284708a42a8138bac88.jpg

Ah, right. I combined that weighting idea with these:

360.png.b3734c17dea3272a7f5ea6807938c92e.png

Thank you, Elden Ring! Whoever you are!

Edited by PixCO (see edit history)

@Zelphas can we do a minor edit, just your last line really :) ...skinning is not something that is done instantly and I think it would be a fun opportunity to RP between Torben and Rillik.

Goal here is for Rillik to probe a bit into the mind of the bugbear. I'm hoping its clear that she still sees him as a bugbear before anything else, and she's concerned that he may just snap at some point or perhaps has already. Like is this calm demeanor a sham? So far, he's a bugbear been trained for his whole life to not be, what happens when his "true nature" comes out? How likely is that? These are her concerns.

Is she being prejudice, Absolutely! But from what I can tell, you're playing him to explore the persecuted role, so I'm happy to indulge you. :) If I'm way off the mark let me know.