Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

"The air split with an audible shriek as the chunk of wood soared away until it struck the trunk of a tree, where it shattered with an enormous boom."

She was standing next to that. Way below Torben's line of sight. In the process of handing him another log.

I'm sticking with yes she was exactly in so much awe that she missed the announcement. Fortunately, Yontu didn't miss her.

Oh, it's entirely understandable! I was just clarifying.

And since Yontu is large enough to let Ragz ride on his back, I imagine either of the gnomes could do the same if they desired. As she gets bigger, she may be large enough to get more than 1 of the three on at a time... Complete side note.

6 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

May even become a challenge for the cat

Are you kidding? I'm looking forward to the cat riding the dog scene!

I mean... it could happen, right?

Cat get's injured, all the PCs/NPCs are busy fighting, someone has to take the cat to safety somewhere...

Or maybe just your basic cat-dominance behavior?

On 5/9/2024 at 12:31 PM, Varen Tai said:

Let me know when you all are ready for this scene to move along. Anyone have any more questions for D'Ar?

Having named the stray black dog, deftly avoiding offending the giant human, and initiated the "keep away" game, Ragz is ready to move on. He's accomplished enough for one scene.

5 minutes ago, Varen Tai said:

Poke! It's been quiet for a few days. :) Who are we waiting on?

You, I think. Detect Magic was cast?

1 minute ago, Varen Tai said:

I gave Rum the info already. So Rum, you may want to edit your current post, and then let us know when it's done?

D'oh!

I cast Summon Rum!

10 minutes ago, PixCO said:

D'oh!

I cast Summon Rum!

*places alcohol of various types and qualities around a pentagram, lights rum scented candles, chants "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"*